advertisement

HiFi Wigwam Site - Is It down ?

Came back on yesterday in a semi-broken fashion, most pictures don’t display etc but it is working.
I thought I’d been banned after a discussion regarding the FF do-daa, at least I can speak to the seller
that I’m buying a pair of mono’s from now, exchanged emails as it’s a bit unreliable over there atm.

Yes, what's that all about? Puts me right off and there's no reject button either. Surely things have got silly when I have to give permission to use a forum that I've been a member of for donkey's years.
Dunno, I haven’t seen any messages I just logged back in on my iPad and PC when the new version went live. Been fine apart from the niggles which are being worked on from the posts I’ve seen.

Nope.

Wam-Bam.png

Win 10 Lappy.

Dunno, I haven’t seen any messages I just logged back in on my iPad and PC when the new version went live

Yes, I logged in with no problem and all was fine for a few days, but then had a big cookie panel come down a couple of days ago. Seems no way round it unlike some other with 'reject all' buttons. I object to this imposition, esp. when I simply want a quick gander.

Yes, I logged in with no problem and all was fine for a few days, but then had a big cookie panel come down a couple of days ago. Seems no way round it unlike some other with 'reject all' buttons. I object to this imposition, esp. when I simply want a quick gander.
Cookies are a fact of life ont' web - if they bother you there are plugins/utilities to nuke 'em

Oh surely not? these are the people that needed photos up to their standards to give away around 200 Hi Fi + and Hi Fi News and Review magazines. Idiots that don't know what a magazine looks like sealed it for me! A tosser leading a bunch of tossers.

I was scratching my head too..till the last bit ' a tosser leading a bunch of tossers ' this is great wisdom! Bit like blind leading the blind, both fall in a ditch..there is a ditch somewhere full of tossers!
Ah ofc. The old' a ditch full of tossers' metaphore.
Silly me. :)

AND, the wam show is back on apparently somewhere in the Midlands in October. Now that is real flipping tonic. Hoorah and Hooray say I.

advertisement

Back