advertisement

HiFi Wigwam Site - Is It down ?

Unfortunately the Sky Router doesn't seem to allow a change to the DNS settings BUT I've got Fibre to the Door arriving early March so I'll be ditching Sky Broadband then - guess I can live without access to the 'Wam for a few weeks!

Unfortunately the Sky Router doesn't seem to allow a change to the DNS settings BUT I've got Fibre to the Door arriving early March so I'll be ditching Sky Broadband then - guess I can live without access to the 'Wam for a few weeks!
You can edit the settings on each device and manually insert Primary and Secondary DNS, I’d just wait for March. Another trick is power off the Sky Router when you go to bed, it should pick up a fresh DNS Session at breakfast time when powered back on.

Thanks Guys for the help info.

Not getting any page at all, tried old bookmarks, new search links via google, link above, girlfriends mac,
all with no luck - just nothing loading at all.

Will try phone route. switch router off etc.
Cheers.
Keith

Tried logging in to no avail. I only log in if I want to post or PM so it might have been a while...

Would not accept my password so requested a new/reset using the e-mail function and received nothing (spam folder checked).

Tried re-registering with my usual username and was told it was in use.

Tried logging in using another e-mail address (in case I was mixed up) and was told it was unknown.

So I know my registered username and e-mail address - how do I get reactivated?

Tried logging in to no avail. I only log in if I want to post or PM so it might have been a while...

Would not accept my password so requested a new/reset using the e-mail function and received nothing (spam folder checked).

Tried re-registering with my usual username and was told it was in use.

Tried logging in using another e-mail address (in case I was mixed up) and was told it was unknown.

So I know my registered username and e-mail address - how do I get reactivated?

I will report this for you.
It may be that deleting your browser history and cache may help.
Can you PM me your username if it is different to the username you have here?

working fine for me all day....trying to arrange buying a Leben 600 amp but it's gone all quiet. maybe this is why !

advertisement

Back