advertisement

Trump Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much looking forward to the film of Trump using the phrase “herd mentality”. Several times apparently, it’s going to be a cracker when Sarah gets on to it.

“With time it goes away and you’ll develop like a herd mentality. It’s gonna be herd developed, that’s gonna happen.”

Covid killing BAME people, fires hitting Democrats in California/Oregon...Trump is quite OK with all that.

According to El Présidente, folk will be developing herd mentality anyway, so it doesn't really matter if his wishful thinking vaccine becomes available before the election or no.

Perhaps his syphilitic brain was conflating what motivates his base with their apparent immunity to higher-order thinking?

And now we have armed militias placing illegal roadblocks around a county to "stop lefties and antifa" with the police tacitly approving and doing nothing to stop them... God how I wish a well armed guerrilla group of "lefties" would introduce these pieces of shit to their maker!!

And now we have armed militias placing illegal roadblocks around a county to "stop lefties and antifa" with the police tacitly approving and doing nothing to stop them... God how I wish a well armed guerrilla group of "lefties" would introduce these pieces of shit to their maker!!

If we hate too, we have no right to oppose them.

If we hate too, we have no right to oppose them.

God give me strength... Exactly the sort of remark which 100% guarantees they win and we lose. Not hating Hitler worked really well didn't it?? And Stalin just crumbled against the might of love and understanding... Idi amin? pol Pot? If we'd only thought of giving them a big hug and explaining the error of their ways to them... oh hang on...
The one intolerance that is completely justified is intolerance of intolerance!

God give me strength... Exactly the sort of remark which 100% guarantees they win and we lose. Not hating Hitler worked really well didn't it?? And Stalin just crumbled against the might of love and understanding... Idi amin? pol Pot? If we'd only thought of giving them a big hug and explaining the error of their ways to them... oh hang on...
The one intolerance that is completely justified is intolerance of intolerance!
Strawman. Never said a word about 'the might of love and understanding.' Your mockery makes you sound as orcish as they usually do.

Hate is hate. Wanting to kill is wanting to kill.

I'm not saying not to fight if necessary. I'm saying not to be them to do it. If we go that way, if we win, it's as if they did.

I for one would be perfectly happy to see him carried out of the white house in a body bag.
I have fantasies about a staff car coming round from the Pentagon and four senior officers entering the Oval Office and filling it with gun smoke.

I have fantasies about a staff car coming round from the Pentagon and four senior officers entering the Oval Office and filling it with gun smoke.

They won’t need to fire, El Presidente will forget all about his bone spurs that got him out of Vietnam and get the hell out of Dodge at warp 9 as soon as he sees them, leaving a brown vapour trail in his wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back