advertisement

Metal

Yes, I did see a new album was coming out. Just checked it out, not bad, a long wait until it’s released though.

Another Pre-order that has caught my attention is Sombre Heritage - Alpha Ursae Minoris, really liking the preview track.

https://sombreheritage.bandcamp.com/album/alpha-ursae-minoris

I didn't notice the release date BMB in my excitement, hopefully it is worth the wait! :)

I also note you have the last Ruins of Beverast LP in your wishlist. A great band that also successfully push boundaries, their recent splits are worth investigating especially the last one with Almyrkvi.

http://theruinsofbeverast.bandcamp.com/album/split-w-almyrkvi

@Denim Demon mentioned doom, well doom doesn't get much better than the preview tracks from band Witching who release a debut album this week.

http://witching.bandcamp.com/album/vernal

A quote from NCS:

"Witching’s sound is perhaps best described as a subtly proggy, occasionally doomy, but above all emotionally intense, form of Sludge reminiscent of both latter-day Ludicra and early Mastodon"

Just had my morning coffee and did my usual Bandcamp App sweep with the added knowledge that it's Bandcamp Friday to realise, when I so happen to look at the web version of Bandcamp, that todays promotion doesn't start until 8am our time FFS! :oops:
Why the App can't say that is beyond my understanding!

I know J, I just saw the email. Waiting for the download link. Shvt, I feel like I am little once again opening my first trainset at Christmas.
I knew something was in the works, a clue was posted on their FB site a little while ago.
To bloody good to be true...super thrilled BMB.
Have you heard the track yet, I am still waiting...

Not yet, going to download it shortly along with my recent purchases, then add it to tonight’s playlist.

@Blackmetalboon
I need to revisit Aara as I just read a blog singing its praises, maybe I didn't give it enough time...

You’re not allowed back until you love it!:D

The new UADA track is different, slightly mellow, but definitely a UADA song. Any idea when the album drops?

Some of your recent buys have been interesting. Out of those I picked up Brzask, Ritual Clearing, Gravenchalice and Valravne. I’ll be keeping an eye out for a future album from Brzask as the EP is very good.

You’re not allowed back until you love it!:D

The new UADA track is different, slightly mellow, but definitely a UADA song. Any idea when the album drops?

Some of your recent buys have been interesting. Out of those I picked up Brzask, Ritual Clearing, Gravenchalice and Valravne. I’ll be keeping an eye out for a future album from Brzask as the EP is very good.

Yep, love it BMB! Listened to it countless times now.

The tracklisting and (brilliant) artwork for the new UADA album is on their FB page but no date has been disclosed yet. On the evidence of the preview track they released its definitely UADA, possibly more confident and structured, hopefully they will build on their previous, excellent, material.

Yes, there was some very good material released on BC day, the Gravenchalice and Brzask were big surprises, like you, I am very excited about these bands.

advertisement

Back