advertisement

Next Labour Leader II

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCluskey doesn't get £160k I showed you the accounts but you're still at it - he did in one year...

Why did he earn £160k one year? Performance related bonus? I reckon he's double dipping, pension & salary.

Do you honestly think the Union's finance officers let him pay himself? The accounts including the salary of the GS have to be returned to the Certificaion Officer for beginners.

Do you honestly think the Union's finance officers let him pay himself? The accounts including the salary of the GS have to be returned to the Certificaion Officer for beginners.
Why did he earn more one year? He is past retirement age so it is a fair observation, people do it.

What does OAF get a year for a couple of sound bites, a few dodgy letter box articles, a bit of shagging and screwing the country?

About 90k. His union probably turns over in excess of £100m, I don't know precisely. That's not an insignificant job...

What does turnover mean for a union ?
What does his daily work day consist of ?
What sort of decisions does he make ?

Unite endorse RLB as leader and Burgon as deputy.
Obviously, the period of reflection has had a great influence on their executive.
This just gets worse.

No matter what policies Labour comes up with who, apart from the minority of true believers, is going to vote for a party lead by these two?

About 90k. His union probably turns over in excess of £100m, I don't know precisely. That's not an insignificant job...

Using that reasoning CEO's of the top industries deserve their millions of pounds pay and bonus packages don't they ?

I don't begrudge people at the top earning big bucks, these jobs are not handed out at random like a Willy Wonker golden ticket. I am sure Len has spent many a year working hard & climbing the pole but it does take him away from his roots.

Talk of big salaries is often tinged with envy.

Burgon had a vision, says Big Len.

Nothing in particular. Just a vision.

Mysterious! I wonder if the vision entailed Labour losing even worse than in 1935 at the 2024 General Election?

Probably.

Greedy bastard. Bet365 lady only earned 4,000 times more.

I’ve no doubt her tax contributions and charitable donations are far more valuable than anything Len will ever do. Ironic really, considering she is a major Labour Party donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back