advertisement

Winter election III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and the Tories still haven't suspended that disgusting person from Hastings who was sharing neo nazi facebook pages.

This is just out there and way past La La Land. Electoral law quite clearly states that which Kuenssberg did is a criminal offense punishable by up to six months in prison. Kuenssberg has no excuse in trying to claim that "She was merely repeating tittle tattle from sources in both parties". That's no different to repeating a libel and saying "Well they say said," Whoever told her those details, if indeed anyone did" was also breaking electoral law. It is a criminal offense to give any details of any votes cast and their leaning before the conclusion of an election.

The BBC either, throw Kuenssberg under the bus and say "she went rogue" or they are culpable in the commission of a criminal offense. Their PR department has already issued some stupid statement saying "to our knowledge we didn't blah blah" whilst at the same time, the BBC has removed the programme from the Iplayer. If they didn't break the law then why have they done that?

Who cares ?

A major cause of regulatory capture, crony capitalism and inequality in wealth is...cultural Marxism?
Absolutely. Gramsci, Clarke, Heseltine, Blair, Brown, Major, Dimblebys, Ashdown, Toynbee(s), etc. You don't notice it because it's been a slow process.

This year's Survation moment suggests it will be an early night tonight...

**Survation Final Call**
GB VOTING INTENTION
CON 44.5
LAB 33.7
LD 9.3 G
RE 3.2
SNP 4.0
PC 1.4
AP 0.9
11:58 PM · Dec 11, 2019·

The Johnson/Brexit era starts in earnest today.

That really is one of the most asinine comments ever on this forum. You'd have no problems then with someone taking out the entire Tory cabinet as the law no longer matters?

What are you going on about?

This year's Survation moment suggests it will be an early night tonight...

**Survation Final Call**
GB VOTING INTENTION
CON 44.5
LAB 33.7
LD 9.3 G
RE 3.2
SNP 4.0
PC 1.4
AP 0.9
11:58 PM · Dec 11, 2019·

The Johnson/Brexit era starts in earnest today.
You can’t both be right.

Absolutely. Gramsci, Clarke, Heseltine, Blair, Brown, Major, Dimblebys, Ashdown, Toynbee(s), etc. You don't notice it because it's been a slow process.

Are you citing all those people as examples of cultural Marxists, or at least agents of cultural Marxism?

Left lather levels appear to be at frenzy rate.
Watch the blood pressure folks, or there will be little left for the next phases of outrage at

Ein Tory Reich surely?

Oh I see, anyone disagreeing, mocking or challenging the extreme left so prevalent here, is, by default, a Nazi/Tory.

What clarity of vision. How incisive. Of course, that’s it. And it must be true, as the cronies say it’s so. As do the academics apparently.

I do look fwd to the “a thread to catalogue the U turns, lies, blah blah of Tory blah. “.

You really have no idea who is voting for whom. Insulting folk helps no one.

The Mosley stuff is as weird as ever and if you put it together with the cultural Marxism thing - a straightforward antisemitic trope - you just get...Jesus I don't know what, but it's a bit whiffy.

Well, obviously I'm sorry to confuse you. My central and very general point is that historical perspective puts things in a different light, to the extent that many of the attitudes to the EU, etc. currently considered 'correct', "progressive" and fashionable were originally held, not that long ago, by people (such as Mosely) who were actually pretty extreme. It's easy to forget that "fascist" was not always an insult -- Mosely's original party called itself the "British Union of Fascists" in the 30s -- it was at least an honest label. You wouldn't have agreed with him on various race-related issues of course, and I'd join you on that -- and in fact I personally would be against him on virtually everything (unlike Michael Foot, who apparently called him "the best Prime Minister we never had", or some such). Yes, it's confusing. You see how history changes how you see things?

It occurs to me also that Mosely actually had far less practical motivation for his anti-semitism than does the current Labour Party, as unlike them he didn't have a muslim block vote to retain, so on balance he was probably the more evil, but it's a close run thing.

"Diversity of opinion" on campus is under far more serious threat from the government's Prevent strategy than it is from [holds nose] "cultural Marxists", but then that program tends to target Muslims, and represents the kind of suppression of diversity that you favour, as a fan of that dodgy far right "European values" clan:

https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum...ou-done-part-xxii.207836/page-23#post-3232547

They're all coming out of the woodwork now, I can't help noticing. Getting worried...

You're probably right about "Prevent". I don't know enough about it to comment.

It was a fine statement, I think. I cannot see anything particularly "right-wing" about it, it looks to me like common sense. Particularly as it emphasised Europe purely as a geographical patchwork of independent states, rather than some supra-national institution. We share much culture with geographical Europe, and that statement encapsulated that. Other regions of the world have similar shared values & culture.

Woodwork? Anything that emerges from that has probably always been there -- you just didn't notice it, so you maybe assumed that everyone around you was 'on message'. One thing that's become clear over the last few years is that if people feel a burning anger over something, you won't necessarily know, but eventually they will express it, and the longer it takes before that happens, the bigger the resulting shock as felt by those privileged by the status quo. Like East Germany in 1989.

To varying extents, and generally overall, yes. Forgot Olly Robbins though. Him too. Especially him.

Haha, how wonderful! A bona fide nutcase.

Give my regards to the next meeting of the ‘violence aside, maybe Breivik had a point’ loony society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back