advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+25)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Brexit a necessary Detox for the English colon ? Not pleasant, but eventually gets rid of some of the racism and petty nationalism stuck in there for too long.

Is Brexit a necessary Detox for the English colon ? Not pleasant, but eventually gets rid of some of the racism and petty nationalism stuck in there for too long.
I wish this were true, however I think it's more like an upended wheelie bin. All the stinking garbage that was contained is now blowing down the street and it's going to be a nightmare to clean up.

"Titanic received a series of warnings from other ships of drifting ice in the area of the Grand Banks of Newfoundland.[152] One of the ships to warn Titanic was the Atlantic Line's Mesaba.[153]Nevertheless, the ship continued to steam at full speed..."

Steve Barclay MP@SteveBarclay
I have signed the legislation setting in stone the repeal of the European Communities Act 1972. This is a landmark moment in taking back control of our law. It underlines that we are leaving the EU on October 31.
8:00 AM · Aug 18, 2019”
https://twitter.com/SteveBarclay/status/1162982495534616578

"Titanic received a series of warnings from other ships of drifting ice in the area of the Grand Banks of Newfoundland.[152] One of the ships to warn Titanic was the Atlantic Line's Mesaba.[153]Nevertheless, the ship continued to steam at full speed..."

The crew so nearly got it right too, they had seen off Project Fear (of hitting an iceberg) realising it was the Elite selfishly wanting to keep the ship out of danger. Where they failed was that after the iceberg ripped off one side of the ship, they clearly lacked the ability to think positively enough about floating.

The crew so nearly got it right too, they had seen off Project Fear (of hitting an iceberg) realising it was the Elite selfishly wanting to keep the ship out of danger. Where they failed was that after the iceberg ripped off one side of the ship, they clearly lacked the ability to think positively enough about floating.
How many lifeboats?....oh....

I think the Titanic metaphor is more suited to the EU.

The UK is taking to the lifeboats before it hits the iceberg.

I thought there was a certain irony in the fact that the Aussie tycoon who is building a full-size Titanic replica has moved the European HQ of the project from London to Paris on account of Brexit!

I am conducting some initial research into people who may wish to lead an armed insurrection. It seems the best way to deal with the current situation. Let me know if you are interested.
I'm a crack shot with a rifle. Full bore target shooting mainly, but I've hunted wild boar too. I'd be interested in a bit of sniping, if that's ok. I've got all the kit.

EV which countries do you think will leave the EU in the next 10 years ?
And which countries do you think will join the EU in the next 10 years ?

I have no idea. Not at all confident that the EU will last for another ten years.

I was thinking about the majority in the UK who are not going to do well after your beloved Brexit has happened.

I know you were.

Steve Barclay MP@SteveBarclay
I have signed the legislation setting in stone the repeal of the European Communities Act 1972. This is a landmark moment in taking back control of our law. It underlines that we are leaving the EU on October 31.
8:00 AM · Aug 18, 2019”
https://twitter.com/SteveBarclay/status/1162982495534616578
Theres something bleak about that little staged photograph on a set, flag in the background the way trump always has them as a prop. Steven is a bit of a conviction-free windsock who’s voted against his very own government motion he’s put before the house, so who knows how much credence you can give to his (small) ballsy take back control statement. He probably thinks that picture will be viewed in fifty years time as a document of a great historical turning point when it’s just a tawdry little propaganda shot, like some minor Gauleiter signing a confiscation order.
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Beautiful photo if somebody could photoshop a smiling Farage and BJ giving his two hands out look either side of the flag and maybe a little puppet coming out of the briefcase with Cummings head.
The flag is indeed a pathetic prop but it brings back sweet memories of De Valera's Ireland

Theres something bleak about that little staged photograph on a set, flag in the background the way trump always has them as a prop. Steven is a bit of a conviction-free windsock who’s voted against his very own government motion he’s put before the house, so who knows how much credence you can give to his (small) ballsy take back control statement. He probably thinks that picture will be viewed in fifty years time as a document of a great historical turning point when it’s just a tawdry little propaganda shot, like some minor Gauleiter signing a confiscation order.
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back