advertisement

Inclined bed therapy? Anyone tried it..

It's just a combination of suggestion and suggestibility. The point is you can make it work without any special powers or altered state of conciousness.

Yeah but, I can't do it! Can you?

If this is something only 1 in 10 million can do, it's still pretty special, even if we can explain how it's done.

Yeah but, I can't do it! Can you?

If this is something only 1 in 10 million can do, it's still pretty special, even if we can explain how it's done.

Special my @rse, there are techniques to be learned in order to achieve this "power", that is all there is to it.

Special my @rse, there are techniques to be learned in order to achieve this "power", that is all there is to it.

Oh dear.. and you can do this, can you?

So by that argument, Lionel Messi isn't special.

special
ˈspɛʃ(ə)l/Submit
adjective
better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
"they always made a special effort at Christmas"
synonyms: exceptional, particular, extra special, unusual, marked, singular, uncommon, notable, noteworthy, remarkable, outstanding, unique More
antonyms: ordinary
exceptionally good or pleasant.
"she's a very special person"
synonyms: exceptional, particular, extra special, unusual, marked, singular, uncommon, notable, noteworthy, remarkable, outstanding, unique More
antonyms: ordinary
(of a subject) studied in particular depth.
"I wanted to take the Crusades as my special subject"
belonging specifically to a particular person or place.
"we want to preserve our town's special character"
synonyms: distinctive, distinct, individual, particular, specific, certain, peculiar, definite, express, precise More
antonyms: general
designed or organized for a particular person, purpose, or occasion.
"we will return by special coaches"
synonyms: specific, particular, purpose-built, tailor-made, custom-built More
used to denote education for children with particular needs, especially those with learning difficulties.
MATHEMATICS
denoting a group consisting of matrices of unit determinant.
noun
noun: special; plural noun: specials
a thing, such as a product or broadcast, that is designed or organized for a particular occasion or purpose.
"television's election night specials"

Or these links for autoimmune too...

http://oneradionetwork.com/?s="autoimmune"

Many of these are doctors who run these sites. Are they making it up and charlatans too? Or just trying to make change in what seems to be a broken system.
Thanks for posting that. I've just ordered some "organic sulfur" and a portable detox sauna from the ads on that page. I feel better already. Next paycheck I'm stumping up for the "Q-Laser" so I can "take charge of my life". Santé!

C Maxwell Cade used to believe that all healing is self-healing and that the healer would enable this in the healee.

Funny, the internet seems unusually tight lipped about his cause of death. Presumably some condition he couldn't self heal.

Edit: Seems it was asthma. Hmm.

Funny, the internet seems unusually tight lipped about his cause of death. Presumably some condition he couldn't self heal.

What a snide and unpleasant comment about a man who gave so much to so many.

You can hypnotise someone into believing they are a chicken-it doesn't make them a chicken.Likewise you can no doubt pull the same trick and have someone believe they are feeling the healing vibrations , unfortunately the cancer eating their liver refuses to be hypnotised.

Thanks for posting that. I've just ordered some "organic sulfur" and a portable detox sauna from the ads on that page. I feel better already. Next paycheck I'm stumping up for the "Q-Laser" so I can "take charge of my life". Santé!

ALL of the podcasts are available for free at oneradionetwork. You don't have to buy any of the product there, they are just that items to purchase.

I already have a FIR sauna and it is very good for heavy metal detoxing. I got mine way before I discovered Oneradionetwork.

The same organic sulphur I have been on for ~6 months and it pretty profound stuff, I however got mine from France and bought in bulk and it was a lot cheaper and did not involve import tax from outside of EU.

Being snide and arsy is a little bit silly as the sulphur you have ~claimed~ to have ordered would most likely sort your asthma quite rapidly if your care to give it a try. As would doing 5-6 or more liver and gall bladder flushes which is something else which numerous of his aware guests discuss for free on the podcasts.. there are over 1000 of them there.

However I doubt very much that you have bought these items based on the tone of your comments. If you have however they you must have more money than sense as the Q laser, although amazing from the documented science evidence, it is very expensive.

How do you think people who present free information make a living? They promote items they know work to people who know the current paradigm does not work.

I would much rather speak to someone who is open and knows about how the body really works than a brainwashed doctor who gets back handers from drug or vaccine companies, but that is just me and my opinion.

If you don't think doctors getting a bigger bonuses for how many vaccines he gets into under 2 year olds is a bad thing.. who is checking that they work and are being ethical?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1508536/?pageindex=1

The politicians who are stealing from us for their duck pond houses?

The thing is, I don't have asthma. I'm basically healthier than pretty much anyone else I know. And sadly, I know too much chemistry to pay money for something claiming to be "organic sulfur".

I'm not against alternative medicine; I consider any course of action an alternative to any other. If I have a health issue, I want the best course of action that gives me an alternative to a premature death. If the problem is an asthma attack, and the options are an albuterol inhaler or some dude in Poughkeepsie who says he's sending me good vibrations, I'll take the inhaler, thanks. Would C. Maxwell Cade have survived another day if he'd been open to the alternatives?

You can hypnotise someone into believing they are a chicken-it doesn't make them a chicken.Likewise you can no doubt pull the same trick and have someone believe they are feeling the healing vibrations , unfortunately the cancer eating their liver refuses to be hypnotised.

It will be how they are taping into their mind... they need to tap into the unconscious mind.

I can recommend checking out Joe Dispenza who when doing a trialon event was T boned when he was on his bike by a pick up truck.. he had LOADS of bones broken in his body. The doctors wanted to pin thesse broken bones together. He REBUILT his body with his MIND...

Here he is discussing left and right brain activity and (most) mens brains vs. womens brains...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMN_Sd9qdIE

Here is his book..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0757307655/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
ALL of the podcasts are available for free at oneradionetwork. You don't have to buy any of the product there, they are just that items to purchase.

I already have a FIR sauna and it is very good for heavy metal detoxing. I got mine way before I discovered Oneradionetwork.

The same organic sulphur I have been on for ~6 months and it pretty profound stuff, I however got mine from France and bought in bulk and it was a lot cheaper and did not involve import tax from outside of EU.

Being snide and arsy is a little bit silly as the sulphur you have ~claimed~ to have ordered would most likely sort your asthma quite rapidly if your care to give it a try. As would doing 5-6 or more liver and gall bladder flushes which is something else which numerous of his aware guests discuss for free on the podcasts.. there are over 1000 of them there.

However I doubt very much that you have bought these items based on the tone of your comments. If you have however they you must have more money than sense as the Q laser, although amazing from the documented science evidence, it is very expensive.

How do you think people who present free information make a living? They promote items they know work to people who know the current paradigm does not work.

I would much rather speak to someone who is open and knows about how the body really works than a brainwashed doctor who gets back handers from drug or vaccine companies, but that is just me and my opinion.

If you don't think doctors getting a bigger bonuses for how many vaccines he gets into under 2 year olds is a bad thing.. who is checking that they work and are being ethical?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1508536/?pageindex=1

The politicians who are stealing from us for their duck pond houses?

Charlatan is as charlatan does. Those who have (or claim) some real science background are the worst and most cynical.

That's you, that is....

Well you said you had Asthma... Anyway..

Since you seem to be taking issue with the rhetorical question, I'll rephrase.

My genuine, real niece has genuine, real asthma. Could C. Maxwell Cade have genuinely, really helped her? Could you help her? Could you have helped him?

edit: These seem like simple questions for persons as confident in their skills as you and 7_V seem to be. Still, I don't expect to hear yes/no answers (or any answers at all, honestly).

Since you seem to be taking issue with the rhetorical question, I'll rephrase.

My genuine, real niece has genuine, real asthma. Could C. Maxwell Cade have genuinely, really helped her? Could you help her? Could you have helped him?

edit: These seem like simple questions for persons as confident in their skills as you and 7_V seem to be. Still, I don't expect to hear yes/no answers (or any answers at all, honestly).

I told you how. So yes, I think it would help massively. How are the steroid drugs helping her?
Being open to investigate further is key to getting well.

You could try elevating her bed.. as it is immune system related and this is what this thread is about.

I would be open to helping your niece. However not in the manner of the thread. Contact me directly.

Progress!

Could your (and C. Maxwell Cade's) technique have "helped massively" with C. Maxwell Cade's asthma?

He is dead. So of little interest now.

Read what I wrote AGAIN:
I would be open to helping your niece. However not in the manner of the thread. Contact me directly.

advertisement

Back