advertisement

UKIP!

Such a sense of style, the Italians. Farage dresses like someone with no personality.

He looks like a 1980s bar fly, from when British pubs used to serve gin in wine glasses with one ice cube and a slice of lemon out of a jar. Sounds like one as well.

Our Nige was on C4 last night. They sent him to Bulgaria to meet some Bulgarians. He had a huge grin on his face throughout the programme but his eyes said I'm crying inside. Possibly physically disgusted too. Presumably he excused himself after meals to induce vomiting...

Our Nige was on C4 last night. They sent him to Bulgaria to meet some Bulgarians. He had a huge grin on his face throughout the programme but his eyes said I'm crying inside. Possibly physically disgusted too. Presumably he excused himself after meals to force himself to be sick after each meal.
The chat show hostess had him flummoxed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7TEQZR2Rc (not too difficult to do, I guess)

Thanks for the photos above - I think its wrong to criticise a man for his smile but I can see it might unerve some

Im voting for farage now I saw dem I can id him

Farage says There is something rotten in the euro land and and posters imply its Farages fault

Farage means ordure .... hmmm as I say Im impressed with his honesty

Im a green member but am so bored with them I want to join UKIP as well

The Greens are now 'accepting of SNP"S position re Nato in the 'independence vote' so i is well pissed.

hence UKIP

Today's Times reports Farage giving a talk at some dinner where he got through a bottle of claret on his own before he finished his starter. As soon as he drained the bottle he bellowed "reload", and another one was placed in front of him.

Bob you are doing a great job building him up

Id rather a chap had a open drink thing rather than a odd drug and or sex thing going on in private - which I dont know about and is paid or provided for in private by that politicians owners - if compromised

Farage may have owners but I think they are in Britains Establishment ... not Wall St or Zurich or Bilderbergville

Ian
I'd rather not have a political party led by an alcoholic.
Furthermore after getting pissed his speech was a diatribe if his usual offensive little englander jibes and personal abuse of others not there.

Churchill was soaked most of the time. But he was competent and useful. Farange is just an opportunistic tit. I really do struggle to see the difference between UKIP and the NF and their descendants in terms of mindless jingoistic simplicity and fostering of fear and hatred.

Come the hour cometh the man

ahem

as it were. Seems to me we are loosing a little perspective here - hes a politician I dont know who owns him - he has tried to leave and been rebooted - as it were - his faults are public
Im OK with that
Suits me sir

Im not OK with drones or clones with unspecified personal failings and when it comes to the EU he is probably a saint in comparison to the lobbyists, placeholders and compromised who I believe abound in euroville along with armies of hookers and dealers and I expect associated photographers

Outside war Churchill was an absolute disaster.

The Dardanelles, Dreadnaught policy, India - I'd agree.

But it's still Churchill FC of the premier division vs Franange Corinthians of the Biza Homes League.

We should keep our coalition divisions away from the electorate until we stamp this UKIP silliness out. I'll give you Trade, Justice and The Home Office?

advertisement

Back