advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

She makes me laugh but also keeps making me think I have another niece I have forgotten about. Her skits are basically my family done perfectly.

Yikes! Im glad im watching this from this side of the monitor and this side of the globe! Im sure you could pick those things up on Radar!

This will probably get me sent to music jail, but here is a Ray Charles / Nickelback mashup.

We should have known submarine YouTube was a thing, but never stumbled across it before till today's big news story. And what a strangely big story it has become. Even BBC News leading with it, which seems a bit off.

Pure technical analysis here. And it sounds like a case of an accident waiting to happen...

I'm not a massive Oasis fan, but it's good to see Noel nerding our about guitars and gear instead of just talking about football and shite.

This is bloody hilarious, I will tell you now, this is on youtube and you lot are all still watching ITV ffs.

Mind you its really Scottish so you have been warned.

This is bloody hilarious, I will tell you now, this is on youtube and you lot are all still watching ITV ffs.

Mind you it’s really Scottish so you have been warned.

Great channel that. Even makes Harry Kane (mildly) amusing…

This channel came up on my feed because Kristin Hersh is one of my very favourite artists of all time. Tiny channel attempting to record some oral history of women in rock who somehow happens to have long form interviews with Kristin Hersh and Tanya Donelly. Somewhat rambling but fascinating stuff if you are a fan of Kristin or Throwing Muses.

PS If someone ever asks "What is the opposite of a Rick Beato interview?" this is basically the answer.

advertisement

Back