• Harbeth C7

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Kudos Super 10A

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rushboy

pfm Member
My taste in music does not include classical or jazz!
I prefer classic rock and hard rock.
But my favourite is prog rock, like Yes, King Crimson or Pink Floyd.
Listening distance 2.5m
70cm from the sides and the back wall.

Current amplifier : Exposure 3010.

I prefer classic rock and hard rock.
You only live once - Klipsch Cornwalls
a-big-stereo-in-a-small-new-york-city-apartment-v0-kuzqw74qfwjb1.jpg

I’m a rocker as well so I voted Proac D2 (with the soft dome tweeters !) because it will be a very good match with your amp (I have a 21 pre with a dual mono 4) and this will rock the place without being extra analytical to make your ears bleed.
I would recommend getting two half round bass traps in the back corners of your listening room (facing you) and you will enjoy I’m sure.
Those D2 are not bass shy in a small to medium size room giving some 36 Hz bass notes effortlessly.

I’m a rocker as well so I voted Proac D2 (with the soft dome tweeters !) because it will be a very good match with your amp (I have a 21 pre with a dual mono 4) and this will rock the place without being extra analytical to make your ears bleed.
I would recommend getting two half round bass traps in the back corners of your listening room (facing you) and you will enjoy I’m sure.
Those D2 are not bass shy in a small to medium size room giving some 36 Hz bass notes effortlessly.
Do you operate the D2 in bi-wiring?

Similar size room to my listening area. A pair of PMC Twenty5 21i fill it more than enough.

I'm selling some Harbeth SHL5 Plus with stands, they may work. I have them in a 4.5 x 6 room but only sit 3m back and they work well.

advertisement

Back