advertisement

What's The Last Vinyl Album You Bought?

A double set, in a way; an LP and 3-track 'maxi' 12" single. It's UB40/s 1980 debut 'Signing Off.' A charity shop job, in nice shape.

I was meaning for a while, to pick a copy of this once a decent one comes along and at a *reasonable* price... which of course it more than was (£2.50, actually.)

Excellent album that I've not heard for a good number of years.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds : Abattoir blues/The Lyre of Orpheus. The original one (1st press) because some say that the reissue sounds like a badly ripped mp3

Sex Pistols - Never Mind the B******* on 180g re-issue. Didn't get round to buying it first time round. A bit raw, when you are in the mood for it

Beethoven 9 Symphonies, Berliner Philharmonic conducted by Herbert von Karajan, a Deutsche Grammophon box set. Got it from a Trinity Hospice shop for a tenner.

Jack

Beethoven 9 Symphonies, Berliner Philharmonic conducted by Herbert von Karajan, a Deutsche Grammophon box set. Got it from a Trinity Hospice shop for a tenner.

Jack
I bought that years ago from my local hospice charity shop during a any three for £1.00 clear out.
They still get so much classical vinyl they can't store or sell it goes up the council tip.:(
Its a shame.

I bought a copy of ELP "Brain Salad Surgery" When I opened it up the flexi disc was inside as well, a nice bonus.

I'll get me coat....

I remember getting a flexi disc of that free with one of the UK music papers, around mid to late 1970s.

The content of the flexi disc was added to the re-issue cd...I wanted the vinyl as I like the cover.

I still have this flexi Kenny Everett did in 73.
R-3276672-1328837158.jpeg.jpg

advertisement

Back