advertisement

What's The Last Vinyl Album You Bought?

I didn't buy these three original LPs.
They were given to me by a good friend this week.
51jyJ-mPyaL.jpg

RockDrill_AlexHarveyalbum.jpg

81qu8L6z6ML._SL1500_.jpg

Counting Crows - August and Everything After. Analogue Productions 45rpm.

Amazing really. Eerily quiet vinyl. Nice fullbodied sound while retained all the fine little details. Very analog sounding for want of a better word.

This is my 2nd AP LP - the first being Janis Ian - Breaking Silence and I must say that these are worth the high price if it's an album that matters to you.

Tempted by The Doors debut even though I have the good Elektra/RTI pressing.

MoFi Beck Sea Change vinyl. Love this album and the MoFi version got rave reviews (11/10 on analogplanet for sound quality). Discontinued, so cost an absolute fortune.

Counting Crows - August and Everything After. Analogue Productions 45rpm.

Amazing really. Eerily quiet vinyl. Nice fullbodied sound while retained all the fine little details. Very analog sounding for want of a better word.

This is my 2nd AP LP - the first being Janis Ian - Breaking Silence and I must say that these are worth the high price if it's an album that matters to you.

Tempted by The Doors debut even though I have the good Elektra/RTI pressing.

The 45RPM Analogue Productions pressing of The Doors LPs are stunning. Despite having a first pressing, I can honestly say you've never actually heard the records until you experience those 45s. Strange Days and Morrison Hotel are utterly jaw dropping listens. Highly recommended.

The 45RPM Analogue Productions pressing of The Doors LPs are stunning. Despite having a first pressing, I can honestly say you've never actually heard the records until you experience those 45s. Strange Days and Morrison Hotel are utterly jaw dropping listens. Highly recommended.

That's what I feared. Will have to settle for the debut which is my favorite. Otherwise it would be £200+ for all 4 (those mentioned plus LA Woman).

advertisement

Back