advertisement

What's The Last Bit Of Audio Equipment You Have Bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nait 3 with phono boards, from a friend, for a very good price, a few weeks ago. I also did a swap with Per from Denmark, I had a CD 3.5 from him but it was not a purchase.

Bought a pair of Event Opals about two months ago, also bough a used M-DAC on here this week hoping to arrive in the next day or so.

The last thing I bought was an Auralic Aries which makes my digital source sound ever so real, catching up with analogue ! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Musical Fidelity M1DAC from the classifieds here. It's a long time since I've owned any MF kit and this is the best 250 quid I've spent in a while.

I bought a pair of Audeze LCD3 headphones, was quite unimpressed or rather the distance between them and my Beyer DT990 premiums was so small I just sold them them and got a full refund. So I am back to the 990s I have been using for years. Lesson learned and won't go down the uber headphone route again.

A JVC 5426 quadraphonic receiver. I sold the higher model many years ago and regretted it. Lots of bling.

Plantronics Backbeat Pro, just arrived and charging. Swithered a lot over the various Bose NC cans, but these being wireless and cheaper swung it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back