advertisement

What concert have you last been to #3

Saw the Beach Boys about a month ago in Glasgow. A week or two before that saw John Prine; that was real entertainment, not just a couple of creaky old men going through the motions.

An evening with Primus last night at The Roundhouse...seriously WTF music..great night out apart from the Southern Trains debacle (tracks buckling under the heat whatever next!)

King Creosote at the Liverpool Phil. Couple of months back now, but been poorly gick. Was a great gig but, for me, better live than recorded.

Kraftwerk last night at the RAH. A remarkable show, with the best sound I've heard the the RAH (we did have good seats down the arena part though).

How was it Stevie? I saw them a few years ago, they were superb live, I thought Garvey was a fantastic frontman.

Cheers BB

As you found them! We'd love to see them again based on this show, the 2.5hrs just whizzed by.

Steve Mason was also very good but only had 45 mins. Would have quite happily listened to him a bit more.

Kraftwerk last night at the RAH. A remarkable show, with the best sound I've heard the the RAH (we did have good seats down the arena part though).

we were there, a great show..... the sound quality was superb, although both me and the Mrs thought it be a tad louder.

Went to see Turin Brakes last night at the Worthing Palladium, great little intimate venue, and the band showed really excellent musicianship - Gale's guitar work in particular was fantastic, though all were great.

Enjoyed Kraftwerk at the Albert Hall last week.....the SQ at the Albert Hall was seriously good for a live venue....I was amazed. If your curious there are a few good HD live videos posted on YouTube.

Wireless at Finsbury park yesterday - now my headache has gone (what were we going to do with 20 free drinks vouchers between us?).......

Skepta was the highlight of the day, the sound was excellent with ground shaking bass as was his performance - he played a great range of his material, getting the crowd going. The mosh pit was carnage. The bonus was that he bought along most of BBK, which was amazing.

As for the support, Wiley didn't bother showing up, Sean Paul wasn't great, Tim Westwood is past it. But Lethal Bizzle who was a surprise act was great, Young Thug and then Rae Sremmurd, were new discoveries.

A great festival, we'd go, again, and we'd see Skepta with or without BBK at ten drop of hat

advertisement

Back