advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebbo

apologies for the late 'feedback' , didnt realise there was a special forum for this til speaking to Frank last night.

Bought SME IV from Zebbo, very easy transaction, item was in great condition boxed and showed signs of consciencious ownership, communication was great , he really is a nice bloke and local too! Hopefully when he has his turntable suitably fettled , I will be paying him another visit for a listen.

Just bought a Rega Apollo from Per, great guy to deal with, shipped from Denmark to the uk in 3 days.

Hugh

Repeat thumbs up for Malcolm (misterc6) for another great transaction buying some vinyl this time. A real gent with quality goods!

Philippe

Just got back fom picking up my new, pristine 802d speakers from i-can-cycle.

Great chap, lovely to deal with.

Thanks matey!

Bought some Naca4 from Neilo7. Very pleasant no issue transaction. Thanks!

Same goes for everyone I've dealt with on here, thank you all!

Bought an item from AlanB - Exactly as described, fast dispatch and very well packaged. Honest and pleasant guy.

Met Avonessence yesterday who kindly travelled half way to meet me with Stageline which sounds great. Definitely recommend.

For an excellent replacement Naim shoebox case and superb service,

malcolm

I can highly recommend kwmason,

Bought a new Squeezebox from kwmason who waived the postage cost and patiently waited 7 days while PayPal moved funds into my account. Whilst waiting he turned away a better offer as we had agreed a deal. Item arrived perfectly packed via next working day courier.

Cloth Ears.

Another vote for Gaius - I broke my cartridge cantilever yesterday and he sorted me out with a lightly used Klyde in excellent condition. Delivered to Northern Ireland within 20 hours with a discount instead of the usual postage 'surcharge' many businesses add to NI. Well packaged and as described. I know that Klyde's get mixed reviews in the forums but this one is definitely a keeper and IMO good VFM.Steve

Many thanks to bthe following:

hp1 who sold me a Linn AV5103, it was exactly as described with fast postage and he was very honest and helpful

I can say the same for mignun who sold me an Acoustic Research A-05 amplifier. Great communication, very helpful and I had it delivered within about 2 days.

Also a special thanks to ExtremePie who gave me a free set of Linn Helix speakers, nice guy and very generous of him and had them collected within a matter of hours.

All highly recommended, thanks to all

Just to say thanks to John (Orangutan) for the excellent communication and speedy despatch of my M2Tech Young Dac. What an upgrade from my HRT Music Streamer II, very pleased! :)

A bug thumbs up for 'Ducatiman' - a very patient (I had to wait for some PayPal funds to clear before I could pay him) & reliable seller. One brand new and sealed M-DAC arrived this morning exactly when he said it would. Looking forward to trying it out :)

Thanks!

A big thankyou and thumbs up for kimmiles, bought some cables from (I assume her) , exactly as described arrived swiftly, all in all easy and fast and good kit too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back