advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thumbs up for Audioblab, bought an amp from him, very honest described it exactly how it was and he even let me pick it up from his parents who live near me to save carriage!

Cheers,

Tom

Jazz'as as buyer (in Lithuania).

Quick money transfer and good communication. My DualTeddycap, Bought from Fixit in Finland, is now doing service with his Olive Nac 82 + Nap 250 and SBLs.

Best wishes,
Peter (Denmark)

Thank you Rosewind,

Oh, you came first :) I would like to say thank you for very fast reaction after money transfer.

Highest positive feedback!

Best regards,
Jazz'as

Thumbs up for 0rangutan in which i made a purchase only a couple of days ago and its arrived in perfect time for the weekend Top Bloke

and due respect to Mignun and his treasure trove of toys - thanks for the Thorens etc.

I have had two ex-Mignun TTs (Thorens & Systemdek) and the condition has been excellent both times.

I would like to leave positive feedback for Stuart Frazer.
Shipped a mint pair of naim 729 boards to me in the U.S.
for a reasonable price with super fast shipping. Thanks Stuart.

Gaius for excellent packing, accurate description and taking care of speakers.

Ewen1970 (and his father) for service above and beyond the call of duty.

Many thanks to two highly recommended sellers.
Andy

Thanks Andy, it was a pleasure to do business with you. :)

To other Fishes, Uzinusa is a great bloke to deal with.

Ewen thanks for your help on this one.

Droodzilla definitively earns a mention

Throughout the deal the communication were nice, informative and polite. The package were exactly as described and very carefully packed. Thank you one more time for fluent business. Highly recommended chap.

And another thumbs-up for Neil (Droodzilla) - super to deal with and fast well packaged delivery of some lovely cables. Goodbye NACA5 for good.

Big thanks to John (jaz9706) for a great transaction.
I will install the SME 309 this weekend and let everyone know.
PFM is really a great place!
F

Big vote of thanks and appreciation for Bill (bournendboy) for the sale of a mains lead. Received promptly and in pristine condition. Great guy to do business with.
Dave.

bourneendboy - posted item (atlas cables)before my payment had been received - good communication and item better then descibed

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back