advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to thank Keith Smith (Kevin) for purchasing my Focal Spirit One headphones... Instant payment, great comms, a real pleasure to deal with, Enjoy them K, All the best.

A pleasure doing business sir, would happily deal with you again. First class service :D

Thanks to Sean Newman for a simple straightforward trade with no mucking about. Both items were exactly as described and arrived quickly. Perfect!

Have just sold my Flashback rca to din interconnects to neilK. Quick and trouble free transaction. Thanks Neil.
George

Just bought some cables from Vital and he is indeed a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks Ian.

Graeme

Graeme,

You're welcome. Don't forget they need plenty of grass...

To anyone thinking of shipping to Graeme in Portugal have no fears, Graeme is a pleasure to transact with, with communication second to none :)

Ian

Bhamer is a very generous guy. Kindly donated his Denon mini hifi to me when mine packed up. A great pink fisher - thanks Bill....

I bought a nat 02 from Mikee in last month, very happy do the deal with the Gentleman. Good price and great service. Hope do business again in future.

This is about an excellent transaction with Andrew aka 'the heretic'. Do not hesitate to do any business with this real gentleman.

Cheers
Klaus

Bought a Fujinon lense from Mr Perceptive. Everything was perfect, good price, condition as described, good communication.:)

A big thanks to Tony (espresso) for the mint condition Hiline. It's at least as good as described, beautifully packed and very promptly shipped - couldn't wish for a better seller :D:D:D

And a big thanks back to Spike55 for a smooth and straightforward transaction, with excellent communication and speedy payment.

Just want to thank Dmitry for his patience during the sale of my Royds to him

I became ill and was unable to dispatch them for several weeks, he juts told me to 'get better' and send them when ready.

Thanks again Dmitry..Top Bloke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back