advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank Gaius and I can highly recommend him! Straightforward, transparent, helpful and easy to communicate with! I'm very happy with the amplifier.

I'd like to thank Gaius and I can highly recommend him! Straightforward, transparent, helpful and easy to communicate with! I'm very happy with the amplifier.

Many thanks, yep the Naim 160 is a peachy amplifier for sure.

Many thanks to Jake for a good deal and great service on a lovely Naim SNAPS.

malcolm

Sold a Hiface to 'Cristianr', very pleasant to deal with and no problems shipping it to Romania from teh UK - took about a week.

HiFiman has let 2 purchasers down, by accepting their offers for items and then later informing them he had decided to sell to someone else.

Thanks AlanD

An old saying “You are only as good as your last job”

Just a few of the previous people who I have had good dealings with:-

Ewen1970

Add HiFiMan to the list
Just bought a 32.5 from HiFiMan and he has been superb. Very helpful in answering all my questions, great care and attention in packing and prompt posting.
Picked the phone up and chatted through all my queries, which is always a good thing.
Big thumbs up!
And the 32.5 is just tip top.

sq225917

Bought a TPX1 from Hifiman, Sean, nice and easy fuss free sale exactly as described. He's holding a nice set of Avondale mono's if anyone needs a pair.

killie99

Thanks to hifiman. TeddyTouch PSU delivered quicky and in great condition.

Very easy transaction with a nice chap, hope you enjoy the Supercap. Would happily deal again with you in the future.....

Keith :)

Bought a SuperCap from Keith Smith. The listing was here:
http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=123203
Slightly tricky deal involving a swap of my HiCap and cash for the SuperCap. Totally hassle free deal, I cannot complain about any aspect of the transaction.

No swap backs Keith!!

Deeply thanks to PFM Maccaa Andrew,Who sold me a excellent set of Naim 112X and 150X.

He even help me to receive a pair of Naim A5 from others PF seller,spent his valueable time on waiting one day and one day.I don't know how good of Andrew.Five star as less.

Best regards,
Percy Lee

many thanks to ftrtom for the cables and for the expemplary customer care. the 1st set was lost in transit (to note, it was the 1st time anything from the U.K. went missing on its way) but a 2nd set was duly sent and received in good shape - much appreciated and recommended

Just a quick thanks for coltrane who waited patiently for his cables to arrive with excellent communication throughout, a good guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back