advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Keith Smith and Rightquestion for recently buying my chord cable and naim amp respectively, pleasure to deal with thanks guys !

thanks to jack palance for selling me his pmc db1, it was a pleasurable experience and not just gaining a great pair of speakers

Would just like to thank Longfellow as a very easy and honest person to deal with having just picked up my :) new amp.

Maccaa (Andrew)

Bought a record from Starbuck.
Pleasure to deal with. super prompt delivery, and the best packed records I have ever seen!

I have sold an audionote tonearm to Kabayiri, I want to confirm to anyone who wishes to trade with him he is a gentleman, swift responses, swift payment and a very pleasant transaction, welcome any time :)

I have sold an Origin Live Silver tonearm to gymac, a very nice person to deal with, no fuss, swift responses, swift payment and a gentleman to deal with, many thanks Iain. :)

Bought a very nice Yamaha A-S1000 from ThELiZ here recently. Exactly as described. I'd definitely recommend him to other buyers.

Hi Ewen,

Yes the Nap 250.2 was basically in new condition and I'm pleased you think so too. Plug it in? - I would get on with that as you are in for a treat.

Regards

Brian

Many thanks to Ewen for a superb pair of Walnut Epos ES14s. An easy transaction and a great seller,

Malcolm

...and many thanks to Mark for coming up with the matching stands. Another great seller,

Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back