advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thumbs up for Cristian (cristianr) from Romania, only a new memeber but I just bought a M2Tech Young Dac from him and it was an excellent transaction with very good comunication, thanks very much Cristian;).

Alan

Richard M no posts but a top chap to deal with, i bought some Exposure speaker cable form him this week. Excellent price and a pleasure to deal with. recommended
Cheers

Just a quick mention for Andy Cotterill & Rodrat, one a buyer and one a seller and both perfect to deal with.

Thank you gents.

Bought a Densen B400plus cd player from Christray.

Very good seller. I'm from the netherlands and a little reluctant buying overseas.

Buying from Christray you don't have to worry. Always quick replies on your messages. Have packed the cd player very good.

A+ seller. Hope to do business in the future.

A vote for cookiemonsteruk

- who started a minor 'wanted' thread in DIY sales which after some interest then went and bought a roll of such cable and sorted it out as a mini group-buy instead, all at cost & within a handful of days. Thanks :)

I have bought him a Benchmark DAC1, a perfect treatment and friendly, very quick in responses. Finally agreed to send him to Spain (thanks again :cool:), perfect packaging and DAC1 in very good condition.

Thoroughly recommended.

Full marks to Interzone. Bought his Dacmagic and a set of powerlines. Items very well packed and great communications. Good bloke to deal with - buy from with total confidence.

I have bought him a Benchmark DAC1, a perfect treatment and friendly, very quick in responses. Finally agreed to send him to Spain (thanks again :cool:), perfect packaging and DAC1 in very good condition.

Thoroughly recommended.

Thanks herdom, likewise, excellent buyer.

I was lucky enough to buy a pair of WLM La Scala speakers from Denis Plakhov (denP) last week. Denis was a complete gentleman to deal with. Great communication, prompt delivery and a perfect description of the item. Thanks Denis!

I collected a quadraspire rack from Mike (Mr_Sukebe) a couple of weeks ago. Very easy transaction, thanks.

John

Bought an Amp from repulser, a perfect transaction. Great communication and he provided fantastic photographs and a very detailed and accurate description of the item, very helpful too. Welcome to PFM.

Thanks

Thanks a lot Martin (mole0937) for swift transaction. Dyna's are in mint condition and perfect working order as he described. Excellent communication. Pleasure to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back