advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Nap90 from rghbristol this afternoon; a pleasure to meet and deal with a fellow PFMer.

Item is genuinely mint, better than described and on first impression better than internet reputation makes out.

Cheers

Cheers to misterc6 for the P3-24 and DL-110. Arrived quickly. The TT was in immaculate condition as described.

I'd like to thank Jonathan aka Colonel_Mad, for the smooth purchase of his Naim Credo speakers, they are in fantastic condition, and the pictures did not do them justice at all. Thanks again, and wow do they sound nice...

I may have behaved like an arse towards him in the past but Fox is an utter gent to deal with. Do so without any worries. If he says things are immaculate - they are.

And bob you were a gent throughout the deal. Many thanks and enjoy. All is good.

This gent purchased my Technics 1210 & Time step power supply and it has been a pleasure to deal with him.

Great communication, fast payment & collection.

Thanks Chaz,

ftrtom - Tom,

as noted above, I bought Tom's mint SL 1210 and Timestep HE PSU. The deck was immaculate and pristine, Tom had it set up on his rack so I could hear it when I arrived.

A gentleman and a scholar, very pleasing to deal with.

Regards

73C.

Sold some flashback cables to Rosewind, Peter payed without hesitation, and has been a pleasure to deal with our Danish friend

I have now bought two lots of cables from Shane2468. Both very smooth transactions, shipped swiftly. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

MisterC6 :

A big thank you to MisterC6 for the Acryllic platter. Flawless transaction, its just a shame I didn't spot this feedback thread until now.

Am new to pfm and am in the process of reconfiguring my NAIM set up replacing my CD555 with a HDX/NDX based system. Is that rational? Will someone buy my CD555 if I go ahead?

Had a very nice deal with garysummerhill. He went through a lot of trouble sending NAPSC to Finland. Thanks a lot Gary!

I've also done business successfully with Olli I and Per Flemming previously. Big thanks for these fellows also!

Have just bought an Avondale-modified NAC 62 pre-amp from Rosewind (Peter).

Peter is a thoroughly honest seller, diligently investigating problems with the Danish Post Office track and trace, with good communication throughout. I can wholeheartedly recommend him.

Thanks Peter!

Kind regards

- Garry

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back