advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

I was concerned about spoilers so look away now-but as there's been a few already;
Anyone else thought about the Federation tactics?-pretty low, practically ISIS level from a moral pov.....,

I was concerned about spoilers so look away now-but as there's been a few already;
Anyone else thought about the Federation tactics?-pretty low, practically ISIS level from a moral pov.....,

Indeed. Using the bodies of a people that have great respect for their dead seemed out of character.

Stephen

My inner geek did notice the elderly USS Shenzhou was NCC-1227, the Admirals flagship Europa was NCC-1648 and as we all know Enterprise is NCC-1701.

If the Europa was brand new and it's about 10 years before Enterprise, that suggests only 5 big ships a year being built when facing the Klingon threat.

Ah, sorry, is 10 years before Kirk. Which fits with...

...Constellation class (same as original Enterprise) range from 1631 to 1764 (and one oddly 1017), so it would seem some Constellation Class ones were at the very least planned or have been produced around the new series time. Which fits with The Cage.

SPOILER: Discovery is NCC-1031. Daedalus class. (Source: Wikipedia Star Fleet Ship List)

Original E was Constitution class.

Stargazer and Hathaway were examples of Constellation class.

OOPS. I shall report to the brig and prepare to be judged.

star-trek-shiny-outfits.jpg

(look how cool 2260s iPads are!)

A tribble would be a small spoiler.

Unless you are Klingon.

Aha! I've guessed it, the Disco story arc will explain the Klingon hatred of tribbles!

Thanks. Still feeling a bit weird, and I read the whole forum in about five minutes...

gary-mitchell.jpg

Luckily I seem to have a built in scarf to ward off future chills.

We watched the first tonight, why have they changed the Klingons again? They are sorta blagging it. Start titles are the new west world, klingons look like black versions of the aliens in Prometheus, and why has it got to be a major war day one?

Sigh.

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom