advertisement

Priti Patel: Undisclosed Meetings in Israel

Maybe, but do you have to keep reminding us about your ignore list?

It might explain ones failure to respond to certain posts within a thread such as this but I'm not aware of keeping reminding others of the fact.

Any connection with Priti Patel's visits (apart from the fact you don't like the idea of Israel, natch)?

Baseless claim. Not the first time.

BTW I would be curious to hear what concrete forms your support of the oppressed Palestinians takes, apart from banging away on a forum mostly read by middle-aged mostly European blokes.

Don’t feed the « fake news » troll and his ego. Leave him to his obsessions.

I support the oppressed Palestinians.

You support their oppressors.

And you say I'm the hater?

Take a look in a mirror.

The People's Poet lives!

rik-pic.jpg

Could you explain to us PsB, in black and white, if you are supportive of the Israeli State and/or its occupation of foreign soil?

If only she had married David Bent.

She had a LOT of money to play around with in her time.

Not self serving though. No. Never.

Israeli 'police' spray foul smelling so-called 'skunk liquid', at Ultra-Orthodox Jews protesting against IDF attempts to recruit its members.

The liquid, reportedly made of yeast, baking powder, and a few other unknown ingredients, smells so bad that even objects such as trees or roads that have been hit often stink for weeks, if not more. A BBC reporter called it the “most foul thing you have ever smelled. An overpowering mix of rotting meat, old socks that haven’t been washed for weeks — topped off with the pungent waft of an open sewer.” Homes struck by the Skunk during protests are often unlivable for weeks. Palestinians would tell me that the only way to remove the stench is by dipping in the sea. That privilege, for the vast majority of them, remains off limits.

This is what it looks like to be hit by Israel's 'Skunk'

advertisement

Back