advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry the Cat is at the animal hospital this morning to lose his testicles. Poor little guy. All it took to capture him and get him into the cat carrier was deception and a complete betrayal of his trust.

After Henry is back home and healing, it'll be Oscar's turn. Henry was the priority, because he's begun doing stinky things. Oscar's only major transgression, besides following Henry around and sniffing the stench, is to occasionally try to rape the (male) kitten.

I'm going to have to invest in an ultraviolet torch to find the last of Henry's disgusting marks, although I think I've already found and cleaned the worst of them.

Oh well, i'm sure he'll be ok. We did our two at the same time, but they didn't seem to be that put off, and we just fed them lots when they got back home which seemed to restore faith in the staff (e.g us).

Henry the Cat is at the animal hospital this morning to lose his testicles. Poor little guy. All it took to capture him and get him into the cat carrier was deception and a complete betrayal of his trust.

After Henry is back home and healing, it'll be Oscar's turn. Henry was the priority, because he's begun doing stinky things. Oscar's only major transgression, besides following Henry around and sniffing the stench, is to occasionally try to rape the (male) kitten.

I'm going to have to invest in an ultraviolet torch to find the last of Henry's disgusting marks, although I think I've already found and cleaned the worst of them.

they'll be fine we had Ziggy and Marley done at the same time, and they barely noticed the difference, although it did stop them from trying to shag each other. They are as playful as ever

2017-11-11_10-11-50 by uh_simon, on Flickr

2017-11-11_10-11-04 by uh_simon, on Flickr

My old cat Clyde used to get really excited during nature shows on TV. He particularly liked predators chasing antelope.

16299344_10154933848839076_6240757535390361875_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back