advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pig

thumbnail_2.jpg

:cool:

was in rhodes 2 years ago when we saw this kitten in a secluded lane and fell in love with him... it was at the back of some offices..

22528162_10212282206267767_5104102079327346500_n.jpg

just came back from there this morning and we saw him again..! was hoping we would, and totally blown away by the sighting... and there's also 3 black kittens there now.. :)

22491778_10212282206947784_6666101395919573672_n.jpg

i've some better photos on my camera and i'll upload them soon...

was in rhodes 2 years ago when we saw this kitten in a secluded lane and fell in love with him... it was at the back of some offices..

just came back from there this morning and we saw him again..! was hoping we would, and totally blown away by the sighting...
Ha ha, that's awesome! That would make my holiday...really :)

This is Tigger. Not ours, but she seems to like our house and has been visiting for the last three years. Sometimes stays for an afternoon, or just pops in to say hello. Lost any eye last winter. She came to watch the Spurs Man U match today. Makes herself at home.

37999654011_0e39d4475f_b.jpg

37946390586_35f86b7308_b.jpg

This is Jasper, who belongs to some good friends of ours. A sad time though, in that he was recently diagnosed with Cancer which is untreatable - he's 10 years old and had a great life, but been given literally weeks to live. They asked me to pop over to grab some photos of him and despite his illness, he's still such a great big happy, friendly and soft-hearted soul but we know his time on this earth will soon be up. Was a privilege to spend a couple of hours with him:

Jasper by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Thanks Ian - we've known Jasper since he was a pup, and he's just the softest, daftest great big lump of fur'n'fun one could wish for. He's doing remarkably well, considering he has multiple tumours, but as soon as he shows any sign of suffering - the 'decent thing' will be done.

I've just read Jasper's story - so very sad. What a wonderful image this will be to treasure him by. A very emotive and moving photograph.

that is a beautiful picture - and I don't "do" dogs, but be looks lovely, and my best to his owners for the journey he is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back