advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar and Henry were spared today. I had an unmitigated disaster trying to capture and crate them this morning, and gave up.

My left hand is in shreds.

Oscar and Henry were spared today. I had an unmitigated disaster trying to capture and crate them this morning, and gave up.

One of our previous cats (Tonic) was due to be spayed, but on the morning, I locked the cat flap to make sure she didn't escape. On trying to get her into the crate, she went berserk and head butted the door of the cat flap clean off its hinges..

Meanwhile her sister Gin got into her crate by herself....

The trick is to do it while they're kittens so they haven't yet learned what the crate is for. Getting them in on subsequent visits may prove troublesome though.

A large towel is your friend, it keeps the sharp bits away from your flesh.
Drop it over the cat and bundle it up.

Good for tablet insertion as well.

Pete

We’ve had two climbers, Sasha (Siamese), who climbed when he was a kitten - he’s given up now he’s turned 18, and Suzy Wong (Burmese Tortie! - sadly missed) who’s party tricks included climbing up curtains and walking along the curtain rails.

Oscar the Siamese Cat's party trick is that he can jump from the floor to the top of the fridge in one bound.

If previous posts are anything to go by, I think i'm found a million dollar business idea - a cat basket that looks like a cardboard box.

pig

thumbnail_2.jpg

This last bunch of shots starting with the return of Marley and Ziggy are all great. Merlin is that lizard for real?

Yep, lizard was real but they are no longer together. The cat's name is Punk. Thais have no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back