advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulous page of images chaps - difficult to keep up!

I decided (against my better judgement) to enter Landscape Photographer of the Year for the first time this year. Needless to say, I didn't make it past the first round. I had no real expectations, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. So I decided to console myself with some printing therapy :)

35302198943_05c5a8ac44_b.jpg

Lefty

Fabulous page of images chaps - difficult to keep up!

I decided (against my better judgement) to enter Landscape Photographer of the Year for the first time this year. Needless to say, I didn't make it past the first round. I had no real expectations, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed.
Lefty

GAS will cure all disappointment, just treat yourself to something nice as a consolation, hasn't stopped me and I didn't even enter!!!

(Hides under cardboard box while admitting that X100F is on order, and s/h WCL and TCL already purchased, the dawn of a new 'travel kit' approaches.......)

GAS will cure all disappointment, just treat yourself to something nice as a consolation, hasn't stopped me and I didn't even enter!!!

(Hides under cardboard box while admitting that X100F is on order, and s/h WCL and TCL already purchased, the dawn of a new 'travel kit' approaches.......)

Hahaha - congrats on the new purchase! :D

I've currently got some money burning a hole in my pocket. I'm waiting to see what (if anything) Nikon announce on their 100th Anniversary (Tuesday). Here's hoping for a full frame, mirrorless D810 replacement for £2500 which is compatible with their entire lens line up. (No chance!!). If / when that doesn't happen, I'll most likely be treating myself to a new Macbook Pro.

Lefty

Hahaha - congrats on the new purchase! :D

I've currently got some money burning a hole in my pocket. I'm waiting to see what (if anything) Nikon announce on their 100th Anniversary (Tuesday). Here's hoping for a full frame, mirrorless D810 replacement for £2500 which is compatible with their entire lens line up. (No chance!!). If / when that doesn't happen, I'll most likely be treating myself to a new Macbook Pro.

Lefty

you'll have seen the promo clip for the D850 then? I'm not sure it's mirrorless...

rumour mill in overdrive. 48 megapixels? (tatooed monkey). 36 megapx (rockwell) blahdy hell. wait for the announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or just get the 100th anniversary D5 and the holy trinity f2.8 zooms! come in their own cases!

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back