advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete - I love Leaf shadows. The ground gives the image a lovely texture.

you'll have seen the promo clip for the D850 then? I'm not sure it's mirrorless...

rumour mill in overdrive. 48 megapixels? (tatooed monkey). 36 megapx (rockwell) blahdy hell. wait for the announcement.

I have indeed - I was hoping for a 'real' announcement. Just vapourware at the moment. For Nikon's sake, I really hope they deliver the goods with this camera, and that it's priced right....

Ken (aka 'Angry Photographer') is hilarious :D

Meanwile, here's another from the archives taken with a Fujifilm camera:

Golden II by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF 16-55mm f2.8

Lefty

It's another cracker.
I'm developing a bit of an obsession trying to work out what you've photographed!
Is that a tarmac road/drive?

I just felt my obsession intensify :-D

Sunshine through trees giving the large pools of softly focused light and shadows and small leafed undergrowth closer to the floor giving darker more sharply focused shadows.

Pete

Tony. I can't get my head around your second Jesus Green, it seems to be happening on several planes. I suspect you have inverted it, but even that doesn't solve the riddle!

The B&W is a bit too 'silver' for me, kind of metallic. This effect seems often to be symptomatic of overenthusiasm with the sliders in silverefex. The subtle mid-tones seem to have been sacrificed.

Love the flower image Richard - impressive that the 12-40 is able to focus that close!

Here's the final image in my 'Golden' series. A totally unplanned compilation from the archives :)

Golden III by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF 16-55mm f2.8

Lefty

35371673944_350328847d_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back