advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2012 part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
A late afternoon walk around the hamlet

48247c49.jpg

Tony

Very nice PP - I see what Cliff means :)

And Mark you really have a gift for capturing the thingness of trees. That's (another) lovely pic.

6942522306_74bf97ab67_c.jpg

In the drive to help a friend find a 5*4 enlarger, and wanting some spares for mine, i've now ended up with a further 3 5*4 enlargers. The devere is for my friend, and one of the dursts will end up in a community darkroom here in brighton. The second durst will be used for spares or i'll get it up and running as well depending on what is missing.

Currently i've got 5 enlargers in the house...

You must have an understanding wife, Cesare. My wife gives me grief if so much as a camera body is left on the table for a bit.

Its the same here.

Cheers for the crack on the tree pic. Heading across to Ingleton in the next few days to track down some lonely trees.

Currently i've got 5 enlargers in the house...

I've seen this before - often you'll get the first enlarger for free, but then it evolves into a full-blown habit. ;-)

You must have an understanding wife, Cesare. My wife gives me grief if so much as a camera body is left on the table for a bit.

Yes indeed. I think she is quite interested in the enlargers (science/engineering background) but I did get a bit of grief about leaving marks on the tablecloth when I took on of the heads apart. That was a bit dim of me I must admit.

The enlargers are coming together, one durst is now working and complete, the friction on the head height is a bit low, so it tends to drift a little - that's I think the last thing that needs fixing on it apart from tidying up some plastic casework (araldite to the rescue).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back