advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2012 part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wishing you'd stop putting these up Cliff. The thing thats holding me back at the moment is the comments about not going past f11 for diffraction reasons?

Cliff,

You can continue putting these up. The thing that's holding me back at the moment is cabbage. :)

Joe

I'm just wishing you'd stop putting these up Cliff. The thing thats holding me back at the moment is the comments about not going past f11 for diffraction reasons?

There's nothing new or special about the D800 in terms of diffraction. The maths has been known since the late 1800s.

Cliff,

The X-Pro1 is cheaper until you include the cost of the lenses.

Either way I'm looking at about 3 thousand Canuck clams.

Joe

Really lovely pics Cliff. The recent X-Pro and D800 images have a certain natural, um, presence I'm really liking.

<wanders off to smash Mr. Piggybank...>

Spring has sprung

...the grass has riz
I wonder where the birdies is?

Here

Ther were at least 8 wood pigeons sat in the tree at the end of the garden. Bloody things - but attractive up close. That one looks like it's got eye liner on.

Cliff,

You can continue putting these up. The thing that's holding me back at the moment is cabbage. :)

Joe

I'd also have to sell all my nice Pentax stuff and probably my speakers as well if I want a couple of lenses. I'll hold back while I decide if its just an unnecessary expense that I wouldn't really use to its best potential anyway.

One from yesterdays dog wander with the little LX-5 compact.

Getting to grips with a new lens today....

5b5ffc6a.jpg

Cheers Richard - I'll be going back with some nice Pentax stuff and the 10 stopper when the cloud/wind is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back