advertisement

No coalition with the DUP - Petition

I would rather not be entertained by watching the Good Friday Agreement unravel before our eyes because the PM and the Tory party want to remain in power at *any* cost, to be honest. Sense of humour failure on my part, I'm sure.

We should really have a Good Friday Agreement thread at some point as there is much I (and I assume many from the UK mainland) don't understand, but isn't it going to unravel with Brexit anyway? I got the impression there was some severe incompatibility issues there. By saying that it surprised me the DUP seem to be arguing for a soft border between Eire and NI (the only logical conclusion of that being a hard border would have to exist between NI and the rest of the UK). I'd have thought the DUP would be arguing the other way and Sinn Fien arguing for the hard border with the UK mainland.

I would rather not be entertained by watching the Good Friday Agreement unravel before our eyes because the PM and the Tory party want to remain in power at *any* cost, to be honest. Sense of humour failure on my part, I'm sure.

^ Fence off Parliament Square, invite Sinn Fein and the DUP to perform all in wrestling tag team bout to settle their differences, sell global TV broadcasting rights to WWF, deficit sorted!

Humour overkill, me thinks. :(

After checking the DUP areas of influence it surely isnt beyond the wit of a few lads with JCB's to dig a 20ft trench coast to coast along the county borders and give them northern Island....;-)

Because UKIP was (sort of ) trying to be a "proper" party they actually sacked people who were homophobic, racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic etc. For the DUP, expressing such views would be considered (at worst) pandering to their base. So it will be fun to watch the press bait the DUP to see quite how horrific the quotes could get.

It's beyond politics for them, they'll cite scriptural infallibility-
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways.... For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

None shall question the sanctity of the biofuel subsidy.
Gay celebration cakes shall be an abomination.
Psalm 119:9 "How can a young man keep his way pure?" - by keeping it away from Mrs. Robinson.

one good thing about the dup is they are in favour of triple lock pensions so the pensioners might be happy with that .

and the dup have expressed support for the woman against state pension inequality . these are women born in the 1950`s whose state pension age has been raised without adequate notice. the torys refused to consider its appeals but there is a small possibility they will be forced to grant concessions as a result of the deal with the dup

hifinutt said:
one good thing about the dup is they are in favour of triple lock pensions so the pensioners might be happy with that .

and the dup have expressed support for the woman against state pension inequality . these are women born in the 1950`s whose state pension age has been raised without adequate notice. the torys refused to consider its appeals but there is a small possibility they will be forced to grant concessions as a result of the deal with the dup

I assume you are a bible basher based on your scrabbling for any excuse to support these shitehwaks?

That Hitler, say what you want about him, but he made the trains run on time.

(Actually, he didn't. It was Mussolini, and that wasn't quite right either, but...)

It's beyond politics for them, they'll cite scriptural infallibility-

None shall question the sanctity of the biofuel subsidy.
Gay celebration cakes shall be an abomination.
Psalm 119:9 "How can a young man keep his way pure?" - by keeping it away from Mrs. Robinson.

Mrs. Wadsworth.

Some of us have long memories...perhaps the first syllable of my name indicates my background...I ain't no friend of any Paisleys. This is surely a desperate attempt at holding on to power that borders on the indecent.

advertisement

Back