advertisement

No coalition with the DUP - Petition

At over half a million

She needs to know how the public feel but she is too power hungry to let the country stop her, after all, it's not about the country, it's about her, she is clinging on to her political future & dragging all down with her like a gaping black hole.

"War in our time."

No Thanks.

Topple the tories, Yes Please.

Ordinarily, yes, I would sign. But I think the Tories have to own this one, and see it out - I think this will be much the more damaging option to them.

By 'war' do you mean NI? A possibility indeed. But probably not immediately. So I'll hold off.

I'm not signing. Chances are it will all collapse soon enough anyway, and why spoil the fun of watching such a gigantic self-imposed cock-up unfold? When one is confronted with the spectacle of an idiot digging themself into a hole it is sometimes more entertaining to simply ensure they have a spade and some time.

I'm not signing. Chances are it will all collapse soon enough anyway, and why spoil the fun of watching such a gigantic self-imposed cock-up unfold? When one is confronted with the spectacle of an idiot digging themself into a hole it is sometimes more entertaining to simply ensure they have a spade and some time.

I would rather not be entertained by watching the Good Friday Agreement unravel before our eyes because the PM and the Tory party want to remain in power at *any* cost, to be honest. Sense of humour failure on my part, I'm sure.

She will probably try to suspend democracy next - with the help of some hastily announced emergency powers - until 'The War On Terror' is won. (Forever in other words.)

She is so desperate to cling onto power I think she'll be capable of anything.

lots of things in the tory manifesto I don`t agree with like dementia tax , can we have a petition against that .

22% of my city belongs to a certain community and they would agree strongly with the dup aims on abortion and gay marriage

I think at this stage, no other party would touch them with a barge pole. They now have the smell of death about them.

advertisement

Back