advertisement

New Naim Audio product. Uniti Nova Power Edition

I'll end this 'conversation' now before I stop being nice.
Oh for goodness sake grow up!
There's bigger problems in the world than people laying words in other people's mouth and than accusing them of talking rubbish. Peace!
You are evading the discussion with all this changing your words nonsense. You claimed that "not every company aims to make as much profit as possible" (your actual words before you start with that silliness again) and by implication criticised Naim for doing so. I simply pointed out that you are wrong as just about every company does exactly that (albeit within their own frames of reference) and then you started accusing me of changing your words. Put your toys back in the pram and accept that you are barking up the wrong tree here or just keep quiet if, as you claim, you've ended the 'conversation' as you put it.

Oh for goodness sake grow up!

You are evading the discussion with all this changing your words nonsense. You claimed that "not every company aims to make as much profit as possible" (your actual words before you start with that silliness again) and by implication criticised Naim for doing so. I simply pointed out that you are wrong as just about every company does exactly that (albeit within their own frames of reference) and then you started accusing me of changing your words. Put your toys back in the pram and accept that you are barking up the wrong tree here or just keep quiet if, as you claim, you've ended the 'conversation' as you put it.
FINAL POST:

Yes, that's what I wrote. Then you said:

"Of course they don't :rolleyes:"

I wrote:

"I know this for sure. Not every human being strives for making as much money as possible you know..."

Then you wrote:

"No, but companies generally do... I work with a heck of a lot of them and I'm yet to find one that does not want to make lots of profit. Even charities or so called 'not for profit' organisations as they recycle the profit for their cause, but they still want to make lots of it. Yes, there'll always be individuals who have a more altruistic outlook, but I'm yet to come across a sizeable company that does not want to make profit even if they use that profit in different ways."

Then I wrote:

"Like I wrote: they want (need!) to make profit, but they don't all want to go to the max. Don't change my words please."

I have been writing that companies need to make profit. I just know for a fact that not all of them strive for maximum profit. You seem to agree with me, but you react like I wrote something stupid. So it feels like you are changing my words. It doesn't help when you start writing things like:

"I haven't changed anyone's words, I've merely explained why you're talking nonsense." (eh... you agree with me right???)

FINAL POST:

Yes, that's what I wrote. Then you said:

"Of course they don't :rolleyes:"

I wrote:

"I know this for sure. Not every human being strives for making as much money as possible you know..."

Then you wrote:

"No, but companies generally do... I work with a heck of a lot of them and I'm yet to find one that does not want to make lots of profit. Even charities or so called 'not for profit' organisations as they recycle the profit for their cause, but they still want to make lots of it. Yes, there'll always be individuals who have a more altruistic outlook, but I'm yet to come across a sizeable company that does not want to make profit even if they use that profit in different ways."

Then I wrote:

"Like I wrote: they want (need!) to make profit, but they don't all want to go to the max. Don't change my words please."

I have been writing that companies need to make profit. I just know for a fact that not all of them strive for maximum profit. You seem to agree with me, but you react like I wrote something stupid. So it feels like you are changing my words. It doesn't help when you start writing things like:

"I haven't changed anyone's words, I've merely explained why you're talking nonsense." (eh... you agree with me right???)
The fundamental mistake you have made is assuming I agree with you... I don't as I have clearly stated.

2024 Naim focus on CI / AV , Automotive / Yachts not the dying 2channel market
Focal & Naim Manager software allows the installer to configure each system. It offers a library of Focal loudspeakers, EQs and crossovers to personalise your system even further. CI-Uniti 102 is also compatible with Crestron, Control4, RTI, Savant and Elan automation systems for seamless integration

4c078b61d8eb9bda0b2257b5a531253a886bcbca_2_600x750.jpeg

67369-16654013.webp

Like I wrote: they want (need!) to make profit, but they don't all want to go to the max. Don't change my words please.
They have a responsibility to their shareholders to go to the max as far as possible.

They have a responsibility to their shareholders to go to the max as far as possible.
This goes WAAAAAY out of topic, but who has? Not every company has shareholders. And not every shareholder wants max profit. I know as I am one.

advertisement

Back