advertisement

New Fuji M43

Are the sensors really all that different? Isn't the difference more to do with post-processing, which if you shoot raw and use your own tools you could sort anyway?

Cliff,
have you bought one ?
whats it like compared to the rest of your arsenal ?

are you selling your castoffs ;-)

I think djd is after the M9 ....

so many questions:

handling OK - similar to the GF1
Weather sealing ??? - no idea
Selling the M9 - you must be joking - what would I do with my 7 * M lenses ?
yup, bought and paid for - need to sell the GF1 and lenses to pay for it really
UK Stock - try Cameraworld or Warehouseexpress where I got mine

You wetted my appetite for an M9 now - just at the same time as I received an unexpected bonus (for the first time in years!)

Not so much of a problem - maybe they will sort something out in the next firmware upgrade? I'm going along to a Leica day at the Mayfair store - they take you out for two hours with a photographer and you get to have a play with one. I'm then going to decide that I'm not made to spend £5K on a manual focus camera.

Cliff, you're insufferable.

PS: we must have another piss up soon and then I can have a good look at it. I've seen one in a shop window and it did look v nice.

PPS: can I have your digital blad now you won't be needing it? :)

Ian, probably, yes, when? and No (probably in that order)

When is a good question. Cliff, Pete, Cesare, when are you about in the next 6 weeks or so? I'm moving to Berlin in mid June so we should probably mark the occasion by drinking beer and playing with cameras. Firestorm, yes, please join us :)

I'll be around mid-May, so hopefully there's a chance then as well (plus I'll be in Leeds as well - calling Anex/JRib!). Ian - I'll be in Berlin for 3 weeks in October - is this a long term move?

advertisement

Back