advertisement

NAIM Shoebox case from AudioFlat

We have ordered them from the supplier, about 2 weeks from now!

Case and sled £125, sled only £25. (may change slightly up or down)

Andrew

I already know the answer to this but is it possible to get the sled pre-drilled for Preh DIN sockets and/or RCAs and/or an IEC?

Sorry no pre-drilling.

The cost is an issue already and the extra to put holes in will mean even fewer sales.

No progress on the sleds since February? Haven't seen them on your eBay store either?

They don't exist I'm afraid. You can get a similar plastic - but not with the required holes in it and not printed with the Naim logo.

I have one of the replacement cases and can say the finish is truly fantastic.

It is a quality product and identical to Naim.

They don't exist I'm afraid. You can get a similar plastic - but not with the required holes in it and not printed with the Naim logo.

I found a couple of scraps of plastic that are a pretty good match. They're the covers that conceal the speaker wire for a pair of cheap Sanus particle-board speaker stands.

I have one of the replacement cases and can say the finish is truly fantastic.

It is a quality product and identical to Naim.

Me too, but without the sled it's just another unfinished project gathering dust...

All came perfect but with hair line (chip off) for both top and bottom corner. Suspect due to removing the sleeves. I'd asked Naim but useless. They don't have it anymore.

Picture please? Thanks

No really, they are identical to the Olive case. If you would like a so called chrome bumper a bit of edge polishing would do the job. The olive cases are slightly thicker material to the olives I believe.

The holes in the floor are for the amplifiers. Other drillings may be required....

advertisement

Back