advertisement

Multi-function 2017/2018 football thread Pt II

I see fellaini the sub got subbed. Injured apparently. He bruised his elbow on someone’s head. Happens a lot to him.

Kane looked world class last night. Comparison with Lukaku was embarrassing. I doubt Pogba would get in the Spurs starting XI. Thought MU were surprisingly ill prepared for such a big game.

What surprised me most was the tippy-tappy stuff around the edge of the box instead of firing in crosses to let him get in about the defence, or getting to the line and cutting the ball back for others to come in on.

that's precisely why you're not a highly-paid football strategy genius like mourinho.

City Women, unbeaten in 20 matches, drew 0-0 at Chelsea tonight to maintain their 2 point lead over the Londoners.

Enjoyable game at the Amex this afternoon.

Our second goal was pretty special.

The Hammers fans sounded a bit pissed off with the owners.

The M23 was shut northbound so we came home cross country stopping off at a pleasant country pub for a meal.

All in all a good day.

Rumours are that Conte will be gone by Easter, if not before.

Messi thinks Abramovich will replace Conte with Luis Enrique before Chelsea play Barca later this month, according to The Express. https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...a-Roman-Abramovich-Antonio-Conte-Luis-Enrique

The game against Barca will be hard. Messi wants to break his Blues duck. I hope he keeps missing.

City are starting to creak and it will get worse.

Jack

Creak?

Pass the WD- 40!

LOL

Chelsea are a joke club now.
Bournemouth humiliated them.

The Everton forum I go on went into meltdown before the game against Arsenal after the team was announced , we all knew it was a suidide line up so how come Sam didn't ?

Talking of joke clubs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Manchester_City_F.C._(1965–2001) I was a student in Manchester in the early 80's and recall the hilarious tales of woe weekend after weekend. Just one period of turbulent times for Man City. Once the money walks it's back to the 80's. Enjoy its while you can!

Ah the wishful “when the Arabs walk “ bullshit.
Next time
Talking of joke clubs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Manchester_City_F.C._(1965–2001) I was a student in Manchester in the early 80's and recall the hilarious tales of woe weekend after weekend. Just one period of turbulent times for Man City. Once the money walks it's back to the 80's. Enjoy its while you can!

Dream on and mind the gap.

Richest club with all that earned money drowning in mediocrity with the biggest debt in world football, the scum fans must be incandescent that whilst City build an empire that they are desperately trying to copy it is clear there is no plan or structure at Old Trafford.
Years of dominance when they bought title after title led to an arrogant sense of entitlement. Now they are owned by a Yank family who use the club to fund their lifestyles. Regularly raising money through non voting shares bought by sheep. Almost £200 million spunked on a centre forward who looks like a barn door and a preening Frenchman, so good he was dropped yesterday because he cannot follow the simplest of instructions.
Meanwhile City investing in Manchester’s infrastructure and all over the world, buying players to build for the future, not just sell shirts.

God help the scum when the Glazers have sucked them dry.

Get used to it. City’s owners are here for the long haul.

Dele Alli, cheating diving sack of crap. Ditto Harry Kane. Ditto Christian Eriksen. The lino clearly fancied making a name for himself. Spurs had more possession, Liverpool were robbed.

advertisement

Back