advertisement

Exposure 3510 range

Yes lots of companies do it seems . Amazing to hear john prefered the exposure to accuphase .of course no tone controls on the exposure :):)
To be fair to the Accuphase, I left the tone controls set at their midway setting.
I'm not saying that the 280 was not good and it probably is "the better amp", but I think the 3510 was probably more like the Allegri + into EWA A40, that I have at home, into Compasses.
If only the exposure pre-amps had headphone stage built in, I'd probably go for one, into my A40, but in my thinking to simplify my system, I'm seriously thinking about the 3510 option.
Although, did someone mention that a 5 series integrated may be on the cards?

The dealer quoted £4950 for the E280. I was also thinking of the phono stage board too, but that's another £1K. The 3510 was quoted as £2400 + £320 for mc board.
I did ask about the E380, but believe they said was £6400 or £6500, not totally sure! But alot of money!

Has anybody else heard of a new preamp above the 5010 or is it me just hoping. Only asking as I’m looking to purchase a 5010 but don’t want to get one and there is a better pre coming soon.

advertisement

Back