advertisement

Exposure 3510 range

I have a 3510 integrated and the remote, while being a plasticky low value affair, controls the volume precisely. Making small adjustments (especially when listening at low volume levels) works well and the experience is pleasurable. Unlike my Rega Elicit Mk5 which takes a bit more care when making small adjustments.

ah thats great . thanks uncle. good to hear . remotes that are not precise are a pitb

Is it a top loader?
exposure_graham__large_full.jpg.edddd57c307e0bbf0dda411693b17096.jpg

Didn’t realise a new cd player was on the way. The 3010 s2 was good so this one could be very good. Do you know if it was a player or just a transport

speakers are Mission 752 floorstanders from back in the day.
Blimey. Old school 752s. I've a pair lurking. Mk1. All black - remind me visually of Daleks . Bought pre owned from Russ Andrews Edinburgh circa 96. Fantastic with vintage Exposure amps of that era ( 17, 19, 21, 18s). And fronted by a RA Opus 21. Brilliant.
Think I'll set it all up again.

On Friday, I listened to an Accuphase E280, then the Exposure 3510 integrated, into Shahinian Compasses, at the local dealer.
I have to say, I preferred the 3510 by some margin, even though its less than half the cost. Just seemed more muscular, better timing and a fuller, more dynamic sound. Also a better headphone amp to my ears.

advertisement

Back