advertisement

Dogs

People who keep dogs have such low self-regard that they need something to be pleased to see them and fawn over them. I sometimes drive past a woman walking SIX Labradors. I can't begin to imagine what her house smells like. The only thing worse than dogs is dog owners. They seem to feel that everyone should be delighted that their stinking, drooling lump of fur sniffs around one. Disgusting nuisances, dogs and their owners.

Well, I think that's pretty clear then Simeon. I hope you're eaten alive by a pack of uncontrollable Dandie Dinmonts one day.

http://www.dogcastradio.com/upload/PN024193.jpg

That's not me in the pic btw. I don't know who he is but he does look a bit odd.

There are feckless stupid dog owners, like there are feckless useless people that are allowed to make babies.
No such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners. We adopt retired retired Greyhounds, we are now on our second retiree. Lovely dogs and great family pets.

Cat killers!

Try this little experiment.

Lock your wife/girlfriend (not both) in the boot of one car, then lock your dog in the boot of another car. Leave them for a few minutes, open both boots and let us know who is most pleased to see you. :)
alternatively wait to see which one is rescued by a group of concerned pedestrians.

"Dogs look up to you, cats look down on you. Give me a pig. He just looks you in the eye and treats you as an equal."

Winston Churchill

Aye. As others, smarter than I, have probably opined, "Dogs have owners, cats have staff."

As of now, I haven't quite worked out where our porcine friends sit along this particular continuum.

Yup my mothers dog likes nothing more than rolling in the dirtiest chit he can find in a field with a look of satisfaction like a human having a great massage. :confused:

Having said that dogs are ace.

Strikes me there are a few dog lovers without dogs on here, waiting until its more convenient or retirement etc?! If there is ever something great to take one away from the rat race/ugly world/daily chore its running up and down a field/beach/wood throwing a ball for a dog like a couple of crazy muthers.

They seem to manage fine on their own for millions, and although its not perfect leaving them, its better than not sharing...

I prefer the company of dogs and horses to people, my dog Mischa has been a constant companion with me, he is a great source of comfort and frankly I don't like being away from him for more than a few hours. He is probably fine with it, I am not. I like the responsibility and he makes me walk him four... five times a day...

I realise and accept there is nothing wrong with preferring being in the company of animals despite what people think, I preferring animals as company. People are complicated and they make things complicated. I doubt I will change.

Not sure whether I prefer the company of dogs to humans generally, but I prefer the company of my dog to most.

A lot of humans are OK, don't get me wrong. But my dog is unbelievably awesome.

Does Teddy Ray still post around here? We should be careful not to rouse his ire, as Teddy has dim views on chumps like us ensnaring dogs and turning them into performing clowns.

I prefer the company of dogs and horses to people, my dog Mischa has been a constant companion with me, he is a great source of comfort and frankly I don't like being away from him for more than a few hours. He is probably fine with it, I am not. I like the responsibility and he makes me walk him four... five times a day...

I realise and accept there is nothing wrong with preferring being in the company of animals despite what people think, I preferring animals as company. People are complicated and they make things complicated. I doubt I will change.

The constant companion arguement is one I'd rather hear from Mischa, perhaps it would prefer to hang out with some dog dudes ?

Dog + bidet = epic win

u2ehy5yz.jpg

Dont forget to give them a big kiss after taking them to the park. Just after theyve been sniffing every dog turd there :)

Sometimes I can see the companionship side but its like having a toddler that constantly needs feeding and attention. At my friends house you can't make a sandwich without all her pets coming in wanting to be fed.

They are an odd bunch to me. It seems their lives are empty unless they have six dogs annoying everyone. When theres nothing left in your human relationships get a dog eh :)

advertisement

Back