advertisement

Coulson detained for perjury

Is it worth really getting that excited about? life is to short to worry about crap like this
Crap like this. Hmmm. Successive governments bending to the views and commercial interests of one man, who then moves one of his (allegedly) criminal henchmen into the centre of government. Yeah, life's too short.

Oh good. Sometimes I do think our system of governance is totally useless, but just occasionally you see someone getting their just desserts. Speaking of desserts, I wonder if Andy and Rebekakakaka like porridge?

Except these days, they get just long enough to write a book and meet friends for lunch on the south Downs. Unlikely they'd earn less than £250k for a six month spell. That's ignoring the increased after dinner speaking rates available on release.

I feel I'm missing out on something here. I (also) express great joy at the odious Murdockite being banged up for crimes against truth, freedom, liberty and being a smug bastard.

(I quite fancy Ms Brooks, so slightly mixed feeling there. I could "punish" her perhaps)

But as cathartic hater and stuff I'm sort of new to this game and I think I'm missing out on some quality loathing. Coulson and Cameron is a bit of a non-starter really (I sort of feel for Cameron in the way you pity a brain damaged spaniel that chases itself slowly and ineffectually, tripping over its own feet with demented eagerness). But I'm sure that some experienced pfm spleen unloaders can get me from Coulson to Thatcher in less than five moves with panoramic view of associated hatred - milk stealing, miners, Liverpool supporters, poll tax and (possibly - but maybe not) paedophilia and tax avoidance.

Please help me enjoy this experience more!

But as cathartic hater and stuff I'm sort of new to this game and I think I'm missing out on some quality loathing. Coulson and Cameron is a bit of a non-starter really (I sort of feel for Cameron in the way you pity a brain damaged spaniel that chases itself slowly and ineffectually, tripping over its own feet with demented eagerness). But I'm sure that some experienced pfm spleen unloaders can get me from Coulson to Thatcher in less than five moves with panoramic view of associated hatred - milk stealing, miners, Liverpool supporters, poll tax and (possibly - but maybe not) paedophilia and tax avoidance.

Simple equation time:

Spectacular Election Fail = (gross political incompetence & poor judgement * failed economic strategy) + (corruption + criminality)

Conservative Party Communications Director Coulson exists in the latter area, Brooks, as a close personal friend of Cameron, exists in 'incompetence & poor judgement' too. They is teh most fun variables in the equation.

Except these days, they get just long enough to write a book and meet friends for lunch on the south Downs. Unlikely they'd earn less than £250k for a six month spell. That's ignoring the increased after dinner speaking rates available on release.
Still small change. No amount of money (let's face it, they already have plenty) will equip them for that moment of terror when they get shoved into general population in a uniform, no longer top dog but a nobody, wondering whether they will get away with a bit of a kicking or if 6 months of buying protection with sexual favours awaits. That's a long way to fall.

Whose horse is Dave going to ride now and who will do the spinning?

Actually thinking about it he has got all of the Tory and Lib-Dem parties lying for him.

Jack

I'll bet cashmoney that neither Coulson nor Brooks does time (if found guilty, innocent till proven otherwise etc).

OK, I'm now seeing each perpetrator expressed as a four dimensional vector i,j,k,l against the criteria Tony has set up. For an overall measure of odiousness you just convert the combined vector into a single scalar value. For more complex analysis matrices can be used to extract values for individuals or groups. Indeed for answers to complex questions a series can be created where each subsequent term is in increasing (or decreasing) odiousness person based on the particular application of the question through matrix algebra.

I knew if I lived long enough I'd fine some use for Numerical Linear Algebra.

JR, can your mathematical system accomodate synergistic relationships between the various factors? I ask because I'd postulate that these are not simply additive, ie if the said piece of Coulson is criminal, manipulative and unable to shoulder reposibility this makes him multiples more odious than if he's simply criminal and when called to account he faces up to his responsibilities.

advertisement

Back