advertisement

Arkless modified Cambridge 640P: First Impressions

Well it looks like everone on the loaner list is still waiting forTim Jones to post it on....
Thanks Tim..... Ill be thinking of you when I cant pay my bills cos ive sold no more phono stages....

if anyone wants to borrow mine for a fortnight they can as long as it is picked up from chelmsford and they are known on the forum.

i've got a lot of work on so don't have much time for vinyl spinning over christmas.

I have to say, I'm absolutely gob smacked that Tim still has a hold of this unit. That people just have no comprehension of the implications and knock on effects of their actions amazes me. It's just so selfish.

Especially given that he kept Neil's boards for next to forever, i just can't believe this, it's shameful.

I have to say, I'm absolutely gob smacked that Tim still has a hold of this unit. That people just have no comprehension of the implications and knock on effects of their actions amazes me. It's just so selfish.

Especially given that he kept Neil's boards for next to forever, i just can't believe this, it's shameful.

I heard he is on a few peoples "never again" list

Well it looks like everone on the loaner list is still waiting forTim Jones to post it on....
Thanks Tim..... Ill be thinking of you when I cant pay my bills cos ive sold no more phono stages....

It's been posted and I apologise for the delay. I have no particular excuse, save having worked a 12 hour day, every day except Sunday, since last week. (I have to do that to pay my own bills, you see...)

I would have thought my review, which you have been pushing quite hard elsewhere, might have helped you sell a few more.

ooh, does that mean I will get it in 2013 ?

You were next but as I can't get in touch with you I'm asking if anyone else wants to be next?
Preferably in order of the list earlier in the thread but what I don't want to happen is it sitting around so next one to PM me with their details then...

I've been lucky enough to have Jez's test unit. I'll be posting my review in the next few days once I have time. Now that I've had the time to listen to it properly, I'm really impressed. Just thought I'd do Jez the courtesy of bumping this to the top....

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Any chance of some system pics as well to give some context.

You were next but as I can't get in touch with you I'm asking if anyone else wants to be next?
Preferably in order of the list earlier in the thread but what I don't want to happen is it sitting around so next one to PM me with their details then...

I did reply to the PM about a week ago , did you get it?

advertisement

Back