advertisement

Alternative phono stage for Rega P8 with Ania Pro MC (not Aria Mk3 or Graham Slee Reflex C)

Just a by the way. As far as I am aware, all three versions of the Aria are the same except for the casework which was changed to match the rest of the product range.

Did you not want to try the Accession MC? It is only slightly above your budget, but with a few more posts on their forum, you can get a 10% discount.
I had an Aria for a long time and ultimately replaced it with an Accession, it’s very good.

Surprised the Aria’s noisy though.

I would highly recommend a gold note ph5 if you can demo one in your system. Only rega cartridge I have used it with is a carbon lol. But with hana sl and audio technica at33sa it was really nice.

Good luck

Thank you to all so far, I have a list to look through.

Does anyone have any experience with Leema phono stages, including the Elements Ultra model? I ask because the dealer I bought the Rega from also stocks Leema. I'm going to have a chat with them about the level of hiss/white noise in any case.

I've had the Moon, and the previews model. I don't think they're very great and I wouldn't bother with them.

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom