advertisement

6 nations 2021

Well played Scotland. Fought to the end and never gave up and a lovely try to win it at the end. Reminded me of the Wales vs France game last week but the French were on the losing side this time! Scotland a much improved side. Best they’ve been for years. Another cracking game of rugby.

Congrats to Wales. Thoroughly deserved.

Best Six Nations in years and it’s really cheered me up during the lockdown!

Can’t understand why Dulin didn’t kick that last ball into touch,

Yes, thought that at the time.....really, really bad decision, there was zero reason not to end it. I can imagine the French newspaper headlines tomorrow...

Reactions: PsB
Yes, thought that at the time.....really, really bad decision, there was zero reason not to end it. I can imagine the French newspaper headlines tomorrow...
Yes but he’ll be forgiven because of his last minute try against Wales.

Time to bring Georgia into the competition IMHO. Wooden spoon means you're out, and let someone else have a go. I remember being well impressed by Georgia in a world cup a few years ago.

Yes I’d like to see a play-off as six years without a win for Italy is terrible and is the only downside of the competition. Invite some other decent rugby nations in an autumn tournament to take the sixth place.

Fiji, Georgia, Canada, teams like that.

Maybe now we're not EU it might open the door a little to some new thinking. If it's Northern hemisphere then Japan could be in the game, that would be fun. Fiji is too south..

Maybe now we're not EU it might open the door a little to some new thinking. If it's Northern hemisphere then Japan could be in the game, that would be fun. Fiji is too south..

Yeah it needs to be Northern hemisphere I guess. Spain have a team. Could definitely be looked into to expand outside of Europe. USA and Canada not bad shouts with RWC pedigree.

Anyone has to be better than Italy.

Maybe now we're not EU it might open the door a little to some new thinking. If it's Northern hemisphere then Japan could be in the game, that would be fun.

I remember being at twickenham in Nov 2018 watching England v Japan. The first half wasn’t an easy watch! God it seems a lifetime ago.

Another great game. Can’t understand why Dulin didn’t kick that last ball into touch, with the clock red and France still leading. Impressive energy from the Scotland side.

The French were trying to score a fourth try and get the bonus point, it would have left them joint top with Wales, losing out only on points difference

advertisement

Back