advertisement

6 nations 2021

Hard to know if England were just not interested today and Ireland were really up for it. We have a fairly thin squad and in the early exchanges I thought England were going to walk it but all our plays and lucky breaks fell our way. England often get away with infringing but they got pulled for everything today.

Ireland for me don't seem to have the back line that can do damage by making big headway quickly. All the other teams in the championship have that. Don't see the All blacks being too concerned with any of the teams. It will need them or South Africa to defeat themselves I think for the WC.

Jones out!

He'll step down now... He has to. Absolute shambles of a team; terrible game-play; no team spirit. Too many singletons and not enough togetherness and continuity...

Hell; back in the early 90s when I played for my Grammar School; we beat teams that played better than England have done throughout this tournament!

Well, if anyone could do it, it’s France (certainly not England). Fair play to them. If England were in Wales position right now, I could see Scotland throwing the game on Friday, such is the bitterness and hatred. As it is, could go either way.

What a great edge of your seat game, about as good as it gets.

Except the result...

I have a feeling Scotland are going to get stuffed on Friday night...

Only Enjoyed France/Wales. England a shambles, and Italy so poor I doubt the Scots took that much pride in wiping the floor with them. What is it about English rugby the breeds so little team spirit and heart?

Are you suggesting that in an England vs France World Cup final, Scots would be supporting England?!

If I was, I had no idea I was suggesting it.

As a very disappointed (well, more hugely frustrated and inconsolable) Wales fan, I was was attempting to offer my congratulations to France in the spirit of sportsmanship. Through gritted teeth though obviously.

If I was, I had no idea I was suggesting it.

As a very disappointed (well, more hugely frustrated and inconsolable) Wales fan, I was was attempting to offer my congratulations to France in the spirit of sportsmanship. Through gritted teeth though obviously.

Apologies, wrong end of the stick! Crazy game. Great referee although not sure I like all the forensic analysis all the time. Things look very different slowed down than in the speed of the game.

advertisement

Back