advertisement

Brexit Nutters out in the open

Oh please...you'll get a whole load of elitist economist reports saying the end is nigh. Let's just hope we get something at least close to what the Tory 'nutters' are asking for.

Watched 'Darkest Hour' last week, what an inspirational film. Amazing what a positive outlook can do for a nation. You won't find it here though.

"Brexit Nutters out in the open II"

Last edited:
Came as something of a shock to me that buses, do not, of necessity, have to have lies plastered on the side.
More information about this campaign here

That figure is rather too precise, its bound to be wrong, so another bus with a lie on it. Just jump on and hold tight.

It is quoting the government’s own research, which is rather different and a heck of a lot sharper than Boris Johnson or whever just making stuff up to deliberately mislead people.

Oh please...you'll get a whole load of elitist economist reports saying the end is nigh. Let's just hope we get something at least close to what the Tory 'nutters' are asking for.

Watched 'Darkest Hour' last week, what an inspirational film. Amazing what a positive outlook can do for a nation. You won't find it here though.
They’s talkin The Brexit down and the country down. We need a patriot act,

What @Philim is saying...

Is that since the Big Tobacco debacle, and the issues now swirling around Big Oil, the BoDs, and other alphabet soup titled elitists no longer say anything in the board or other offices where notes / minutes may be taken / things overheard / e-mails un-deleted /phones tapped / board rooms bugged or any other type of ancillary situation or device where evidence may be collected.

From that point forward, the savvy mafia...err...uh - Titans of Industry decreed amongst themselves
Nothing on company electronic devices
Nothing on any company paper.
NO RECORDS!!

Nothing but what is in their heads, or in their carefully hidden personal diary.

So unless you have the abilities and access to pull off the following type of operation you will never find out anything.

So for example - lets take the normal Wed PM OOTO meeting - Golf for an example.

Golf Course - Full access.
Several teams so surveillance can be carried out when line of sight is blocked.
Each team should have the following
Parabolic antennae with mics and recorders
Spotting scope used by a highly competent lip-reader and recorders
Long lens camera w/ video for later analysis.
Automatic cross platform realtime backup to various cloud locations
Spotter / guard to keep your own asses from coming under surveillance.
Coms between teams
Bugs on golf-carts / golf bags / etc
Associated camouflage wear and appropriate locations picked for observation
Multiple escape vectors and vehicles
Etc, Etc, Etc...and a whole lot more if I actually devoted some CPU cycles to the problem, but the brain is nicely idled down for teh night.

So unless you have a black ops team surveilling these guys when they get together "Socially" good luck getting anything.

;):D

Lol you're not allowed to be positive. You can only hate this country.

It does frustrate me. I wonder what planet some of these posters live on.

Don't be frustrated, the planet they live on is the one that resents fantasists dragging our country into economic disadvantage and isolation. It's almost as if they can't remember why we needed to join the EEC. We were the sick man of Europe.

The economics of isolation in a global world simply do not work - or rather they do, but only for a few. Banding words like 'elite' around when the Leave campaign is financed and driven by non UK based tax exiles and their acolytes is a bit rich too.

Interesting how the Daily Fail has kept totally silent on the May Ransom note from Tory MPs. Probably doesn't fit the Brexit Agenda they are promoting. Might upset the non elite Dacre likes to feed his pap too.

That's a film about a war timola. Brexit isn't a war, although you could be forgiven for thinking it's similar when you read or hear what the Brexiteers are spouting. Brexit may indeed lead to areduction in the security we have enjoyed for many years in the world, hopefully not in Northern Ireland, but that doesn't seem to bother those pushing to "take back control." :rolleyes:

That figure is rather too precise, its bound to be wrong, so another bus with a lie on it. Just jump on and hold tight.

That will be the Tory Party and Government who are taking us out of the EU that got it wrong then—the figures are their own estimates.

Stephen

Last edited:
Lol you're not allowed to be positive. You can only hate this country.

I for one do not hate this country - but I do hate the direction in which it is currently being taken by a minority of the population (or a tiny majority of the voting electorate as of June 23, 2016.)

If you try to be positive - by saying, for example, that at least 48% of voters retained their sanity, that the number could be bigger now and something may be done to stop or minimise the effects of this idiocy - Will O’the People is invoked to beat such anti-democratic treachery out of you.

The Darkest Hour was one of the biggest loads of tat I ever wasted two hours of my life on. The acting was superb (if you can get past Kristen Scott-Thomas) and Oscars await, but any resemblance to facts was purely coincidental. A bit like Brexit really. You believe what you want to believe ultimately.
Does that make me unpatriotic?

You are talking twaddle. The sooner the UK gets away from the EU and its protectionist, restrictive ideology the better.
Indeed. Let's get out there and do some proper Free Trade with all those nice unrestricted and anti-protectionist countries like China and the US of .. err hang on.... o_O

More TFT (Tombola Faux Thickery)
"brexit to cost 2000 million a week says governments own report"
Well, did it?
Then it's not a lie, is it.
As, if the original bus had said "350 million a week will be available for the NHS says Boris Johnson, a well known liar and fantasist", the statement would have been true, even though chances of it coming to pass were nil.

The Darkest Hour was one of the biggest loads of tat I ever wasted two hours of my life on. The acting was superb (if you can get past Kristen Scott-Thomas) and Oscars await, but any resemblance to facts was purely coincidental. A bit like Brexit really. You believe what you want to believe ultimately.
Does that make me unpatriotic?
I bailed...jingoistic jism.

It is only natural that you may come to resent the young, and seek to rob them of a future with your reactionist views. Voting to destroy the economy and consign generations to misery, poverty and disease.....

What, a bit like the young people of Greece, southern Italy, Portugal and Spain?

Sorry to labour a point, but for goodness sake, the selective vision is something else.

Oh, by the way, in your vision of Brexit, you forgot the floods and the locusts, frogs, boils and pestilence, not to mention the five horsemen of the bleedin' apocalypse.

Such a touching simulation of concern for the youth of other nations. An abundance of assistance will naturally flow from Britain’s shores once we have ‘taken back control’.

What, a bit like the young people of Greece, southern Italy, Portugal and Spain?

Sorry to labour a point, but for goodness sake, the selective vision is something else.

Oh, by the way, in your vision of Brexit, you forgot the floods and the locusts, frogs, boils and pestilence, not to mention the five horsemen of the bleedin' apocalypse.
You have four friends, ET:)?
Edit
Four apocalyptic horsemen is the norm...guess the 25% increase can be attributed to tory brexit.

advertisement

Back