advertisement

Brexit Nutters out in the open

Sadly, I think they are totally serious. Theresa May needs to face these idiots down as they are a danger to the country. I am not sure she has it in her though :-(

If that lot get their way then the Government will have been criminally negligent and IMO should be charged with treason.

May should point out to them the location of UKIP's offices, and suggest they might feel more at home there.

Not true, I’m sure a lot of Brexiters will be very worried by the direction these people wish to take and the extreme gamble they are taking with all our futures.
I do hope so, though I don't hear much criticism of these nutters from brexiteers themselves. The only real criticism seems to be coming from people who have always been critical

I do hope so, though I don't hear much criticism of these nutters from brexiteers themselves. The only real criticism seems to be coming from people who have always been critical

As far as I can tell the only people who want an extreme Brexit as those born into quite exceptional wealth and privilege with no real grasp of reality or those disenfranchised right at the very bottom of society with nothing to lose. Those in the middle are likely far more pragmatic as they are the ones who will lose out. The millionaires who created the mess like Rees-Mogg, Johnson, Farage, Barclay Bros etc will be millionaires afterwards as they have all their wealth hidden very cleverly offshore etc, those at the bottom have nothing to lose (though it will certainly get worse for them as tax revenue is lost and benefits are squeezed even further). It is the middle class business owners, home-owners, savers etc who will be hung out to dry by a hard Tory Brexit and I’m sure many of them know it.

What I'm inclined to ask is why was the letter 'Private and Confidential'? Are they afraid to come out and state it publicly? So much for open government. It seems their preferred MO is to move in the shadows. It's as if they have something to hide :)

If you take the bullet points in the letter, aren't they pretty much what people voted Brexit for in the first place?

If you take the bullet points in the letter, aren't they pretty much what people voted Brexit for in the first place?
Yes, but that was with continuing free access to European markets and no businesses jumping ship. Have cake and eat it mode

You are talking twaddle. The sooner the UK gets away from the EU and its protectionist, restrictive ideology the better.

Protectionist of centuries of sustainable agriculture, farming citizens and high quality produce ? Good, throughly approve of that.
Restrictive of what exactly ?
Twaddle will be hitting you right between the eyes in about 1 year.

advertisement

Back