advertisement

Brexit Nutters out in the open

Soft Brexit ... Hard Brexit !!!

What load of old tsoh !

There's only one Brexit and that's out. Both the remain and leave campaigns made it absolutely clear that a vote leave meant leaving the single market and customs union.

Wer're leaving and get over it !
No.

(What is this "tsoh" and "Wer're" of which you speak?)

What load of old tsoh !

There's only one Brexit and that's out. Both the remain and leave campaigns made it absolutely clear that a vote leave meant leaving the single market and customs union.

Quality sloganising, all bluster and absolutely no detail on what this will mean for our future economy. Possibly been listening to the NRA leader saying that more guns are the answer?

What load of old tsoh !

If we were just leaving you might have a point.

But we're not.

What we're doing is negotiating a trade deal, and negotiating a trade deal was not on the referendum. Neither was it part of the Leave campaign.

Leaving aside the utter absurdity of negotiating a trade deal in order to leave a trade deal, unless you are advocating a hard Brexit, you have no mandate. If you are advocating a hard Brexit, as suggested by your 'leave the SM and CU' comment above, then I look forward to you 1) saying so unambiguously and 2) explaining why none of the politicians you voted for to implement it, are actually doing so.

Also, still waiting for the reply from your council about your complaint about the Momentum Rally. When are you going to fulfill your promise to post it here on pfm?

What load of old tsoh !

This has to be a spoof surely? It’s Alan Partridge with martial arts moves. Hilarious.

This is so contrafactual that it needs the special song...

What load of old tsoh !

What an inverted pyramid of piffle:

It should be spelt 'Gerroverit!' btw.

https://briefingsforbrexit.com/brexit-immigration-and-the-labour-party/

Apologies if this academic-led, pro-Brexit site has already been posted, but it does at least contain a degree of coherence.

FWIW, I still don't think Brexit is going to happen...

It actually very carefully skirts around the facts. Such as how many areas that experienced no significant immigration at all still voted leave, and that there is a high correlation between these areas and impact from austerity measures.

The Darkest Hour was one of the biggest loads of tat I ever wasted two hours of my life on. The acting was superb (if you can get past Kristen Scott-Thomas) and Oscars await, but any resemblance to facts was purely coincidental. A bit like Brexit really. You believe what you want to believe ultimately.
Does that make me unpatriotic?
You have upset me with your comment. I have mentally filed that as gospel. Was it not even vaguely accurate? These days all you usually see in most newish movies is the brave US troops liberating Europe. In this, Roosevelt came across as a discompassionate so and so.

You have upset me with your comment. I have mentally filed that as gospel. Was it not even vaguely accurate? These days all you usually see in most newish movies is the brave US troops liberating Europe. In this, Roosevelt came across as a discompassionate so and so.
Do you toast muffins on a fork at your stove grate?

Wow. What’s prompted this sudden concern about accuracy?

Do you toast muffins on a fork at your stove grate?
Toast dear boy, muffin is americana
Wow. What’s prompted this sudden concern about accuracy?
I suppose your right even history can be contentious. Economic predictions are just that, best guesses. The real philosophical question is what is truth? And does it matter?

I rather liked how inept the French were portrayed in Darkest Hour too.

I suppose your right even history can be contentious. Economic predictions are just that, best guesses. The real philosophical question is what is truth? And does it matter?
Ah timola, there is disappointment in a belief of the past that might not be true. It will be an even bigger disappointment to base the future on that fantasy past.

Ah timola, there is disappointment in a belief of the past that might not be true. It will be an even bigger disappointment to base the future on that fantasy past.
I shall not take your conjecture as anything but that.
I've heard; history can repeat itself...and predictions are often wrong.

advertisement

Back