advertisement

2017: WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?

Thanks Tony, that's an excellent read. Mumufication is a very tempting end of life option.

I was very tempted by the brick, but no supplement for shipping to N Isles sealed the deal.
Mumufication here I come.

DIHwunwXoAA4AhU.jpg

https://twitter.com/MissPokeno/status/901266085948870656

Excellent write-up of the events here: https://planetslop.co.uk/music/klf-graduation-mumufication-toxteth-day-dead/

PS Don't forget to visit www.mumufication.com - I think I'm in for a brick and burial when the time comes.

It's a great write up. The KLF/Liverpool/MuMufication experience sounds like it has been wild in parts. The fact that Bill and Jimmy hadn't cleared it with the authorities and police fits them well. The rozzers must have been puzzled when confronted by what was going on.

I'll buy a Brick of Mu. There is a price freeze on them until November 23rd 2018. Don't plan to drop dead before then, but you never know do you?

Jack

I'm a good third into 2023 now. I know who the people in the background of Munch's The Scream are (not The Residents, as I'd previously suspected), that there is more than one Yoko Ono, and that The Shard must be burnt to the ground...

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I appear to be developing an artefact problem - bought two copies of the book, one to read (then sell) and a minter (with stamps from L-13) to keep.
Last night I decided to see what KLF holes are in my record collection (official/cd), but found none.

Mumufication is to parochial matters what Scientology is to alien overlords.

The JAMs have issued an alert:

Screen_Shot_2017_09_05_at_18_09_46.png

7" single and audio book with free 7" single (not clear if it's the same one) due for release.
Available on 23-11-17 from the Ice Kream Van, and online 24-11-17 from L-13.org.

Screen_Shot_2017_11_21_at_13_49_06.png

(source)

Me neither. I suspect we'll be waiting until they have enough orders to fill a brick kiln.

What the f*** is going on?

I've dropped a line to mumufication admin', and will report back.

advertisement

Back