advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Cool Project hampered by dodgy chinese suppliers.
Wonder what you could generate with a larger wheel (width wise) or even two or more generating devices? or both even?

The windings could also be made of aluminium with a liberal coating of enamel (lipstick on a pig)
like the transformer in this APC.

Chubby chap doesn’t half eat a lot of crap and hopefully his diet doesn’t just consist of take aways but I do find his channel quite entertaining. He has a nicely amiable disposition:

Low-T, beta cuck Henry VIII hbomberguy with another multi-hour deep dive for you all to enjoy. Mostly he destroys some high profile (but terrible) YouTubers of the video essay genre.

James Somerton's discord, patreon and youtube all gone dark and disappeared since hbomb's video dropped. iilluminaughtii still operating as normal although I suspect she is completely shameless.

Harry really is a gem.

A photo essay rather than a video, but Mulletfest 2023:

James Somerton's discord, patreon and youtube all gone dark and disappeared since hbomb's video dropped. iilluminaughtii still operating as normal although I suspect she is completely shameless.

Harry really is a gem.

I’d somehow managed to miss Somerton entirely, I’ve never seen one of his videos. Never seen the cave thing either. Illuminaughti was certainly one I watched now and again until all the recent drama, though I hadn’t figured out just how staggeringly lazy and derivative her “research” was. Amazing piece from Hbomberguy; it amazes me anyone can make such an absurdly long rant to camera about such a niche subject both funny and interesting. His game reviews are superb too.

I’d somehow managed to miss Somerton entirely, I’ve never seen one of his videos. Never seen the cave thing either. Illuminaughti was certainly one I watched now and again until all the recent drama, though I hadn’t figured out just how staggeringly lazy and derivative her “research” was. Amazing piece from Hbomberguy; it amazes me anyone can make such an absurdly long rant to camera about such a niche subject both funny and interesting. His game reviews are superb too.

While HBomb's video was in production, Todd in the Shadows was working on a list of all the mistakes he had found in Somerton's videos as well and that is now available as well.

Oddly fascinating mini-doc about trying to find who lives in one of the most isolated posts on earth.

advertisement

Back